Home

Bugs and Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Bugs and Glitches Discussion Thread within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2010, 04:10 AM   #9
Pro

Lubey's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Bugs and Glitches Discussion Thread

System: Xbox 360

When using instant replay, you get disconnected from the EA servers. PITA when playing Ultimate Team, since it counts as a loss and your DNF Modifier goes down. My friend was the first one to tell me about it and it just happened to me too.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:23 AM   #10
Pro

JezFranco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFFiTh
I don't know if this is a bug or glitch.. but EA will need to do something about this as it's been in the game for years...

I was playing a game on PS3.. 1-1 into maybe 20 seconds left.. the opponent decided to backhand an easy lob from the blue line and guess what.... ya you got it.. a game winning goal. It seems to be in the past few versions.. still haven't fixed it.. that stupid soft backhand from the blue line from the cpu to score.. usually see it happen as a game winning goal in the last few seconds.

It was an awesome game.. some crazy saves from Mason, outshot them 35-17.. only if they didn't have that fluke goal!
Yeah I scored one of those the other day as well (the HUT demo)
Backhand lob from the blue line, over the goalie.
It's like the goalie is programmed to react at all, because normally a hard shot that high would've gone over the goal anyway, but since this is a lob it comes down just under the bar.

Thank you EA - This game is officially better than sex
Old 09-08-2010, 06:51 AM   #11
Pro

dubbs88's Arena

OVR: 6

Playing a WHL season mode and it appears that teams are able to sign whoever they want from the free agent list regardless of age. This is a major problem as Junior only goes to 20 years of age. Also teams are only allowed 3 overage players (20 year olds) in real life, it also seems that many teams have an abundance of 20 year old or older players. this is a major problem as this is kinda a deal breaker for me playing a season mode with any junior teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #12
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezFranco
Yeah I scored one of those the other day as well (the HUT demo)
Backhand lob from the blue line, over the goalie.
It's like the goalie is programmed to react at all, because normally a hard shot that high would've gone over the goal anyway, but since this is a lob it comes down just under the bar.
Ya.. my lob wasn't that high, the goalie made a move but a cheap *** one. sat down and tried to block it with the blocker but it went between his blocker and the ice.. so you could say a slow *** back wrist shot lol.

Hope they will do something about that one day... one of these days.....
Old 09-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quite a few jersey flaws, mainly in the leaque I follow, the Q. Just a few I noticed, Rimouski and Chicoutimi both have black helmets, not a big deal but they should be navy.. the only one I hate because I use them often is the montreal juniors, they dont have black pants..should be the color of there jersey. Obviously I cant see them patching it, but just putting it out there for next year
Old 09-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #14
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20

I did see a bug where the goalie knocked in the puck lying next to his skate, instead of pouncing on it with his glove or deflecting away with his stick. it was frustrating to see. hopefully this can be tweaked with sliders, or fixed with a patch.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section_25
SYSTEM: PS3
GAMEMODE: Season

Hmmm, looks like you can't save your settings in season mode. I started a season and tuned all the sliders the way I like them and when I quit the game and restart, all of them are back to the default settings. Yes, I have pressed square to save them before I exit. This is kinda lame and aggravating. Something else thats weird is that in season mode main settings there is no slider at all for penalty time scaling, it is only there after you select your team and browse the sliders from the pregame menu. I guess it's possible I'm overlooking it, but I don't think so.

Earlier I thought I was Finally going to see my first double minor. A penalty was called and I looked up at the clock and it said 4 min. but when the penalty was posted on the screen it was a 2 min. minor for tripping yet they got the full 4 min. powerplay.

Little things like this are not game killers, but they certainly are annoying and un-necessary. Strike 1 for EA quality assurance team.
Yeah Im having the same save problem also during season play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 16

Not sure if this is a bug or more of a need to extend the presentation in the beginning. When you start the game, there isn't enough time to read the stats of the players. They show the goalie stats (the side by side comparison), but soon as they are displayed, the game starts. These intro needs to be extended.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »