Home

1.02 Patch

This is a discussion on 1.02 Patch within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 11:32 PM   #9
Banned

mondoguitar's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 1.02 Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoaz
Booted up my PS3 at 11:30 PM in New York - it prompted me to download the patch. Hopefully a lot of fixes!
Don't expect that!

EA_HLT said just this week the major patch (freezing and other big issues) won't be out until late October. At best, this is probably just some minor cleaning up they're doing.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:34 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

-Fixes Desyncing (faceoff loop)
You were able to desync the game by going to custom camera and doing something during the game. Now its totally greys it out.

-Fixes free hut packproblems.

other then that.. I think thats probably about it.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #11
Rookie

mazinkaiser's Arena

I feel like they took whatever was left of body checking out. I can't seem to hit anyone with my superstar 3 dfd build ever since I d/l the 1.02 patch. Some other guy on d that I played with said he was having problems hitting after the patch too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 01:17 AM   #12
Rookie

metovics8's Arena

OVR: 4

all i know is that my first game playing after the patch was the winter classic and it froze with 6min left in the 3rd
Old 09-29-2011, 08:29 AM   #13
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazinkaiser
I feel like they took whatever was left of body checking out. I can't seem to hit anyone with my superstar 3 dfd build ever since I d/l the 1.02 patch. Some other guy on d that I played with said he was having problems hitting after the patch too.
I don't know what you're doing but I'm playing with a TWD and my agression is at 70 and body checking at 75 and last night, I hit people and send them flying with good timing.

I think the problem was that last year hitting was too effective. It's not an error for most guy in the NHL to stay up when they are hit while the other guy will also stay up but lose some balance.

To me, hitting have been pretty well balance this year. The hipchecks we're ridiculous while the hitting in NHL 11 was more Mutant League Hockey than NHL hockey.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:01 AM   #14
Rookie

Patch 1.02 screwed me.
On the PS3 when I load my season it gets to 100% and sits there and becomes unresponsive. I tried to load my saved season twice and tried to load an autosave once and got the same thing. My season is history. I was about 35-40 games into it.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:19 AM   #15
Rookie

creevjam9's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricPotato
Patch 1.02 screwed me.
On the PS3 when I load my season it gets to 100% and sits there and becomes unresponsive. I tried to load my saved season twice and tried to load an autosave once and got the same thing. My season is history. I was about 35-40 games into it.

Try to load from the options menu, instead of going to season and then load season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #16
Rookie

Mongo14's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricPotato
Patch 1.02 screwed me.
That happened to me before the patch, after the patch I actually got my BAP to load the first time I tried. Which was an accomplishment. I should have gotten a trophy from PSN.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »