Home

NHL14 Player Face Suggestions - Help Us!

This is a discussion on NHL14 Player Face Suggestions - Help Us! within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL14 Player Face Suggestions - Help Us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose24x
Just got home from two-a-days in the gym. I've got practice in 5 hours, but now I'm working on the faces again in between. Edited the list up top with some new additions.

I could really use/appreciate some help, even if your team is already done, if anyone wants to grab a team like Anaheim, Boston, Buffalo, etc. (teams from the beginning of the alphabet so we don't overlap) and look through the faces in game/the portraits on the website to make some suggestions. It speeds things up tremendously when you can just input the data and don't have to research each face.
Will do. I hope you figure out where these lost cybers are, maybe you'll find some legends like Rafalski, Lidstrom, Niedermeyer, Morenz, Lafleur
Beliveau, Richard, etc. Would love to have those guys back in the series.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
Rookie

ExposGotRobbed94's Arena

Alex Galchenyuks face was added in a roster update, is it possible to add him?
Old 10-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

A good way to find them would be to dig in the old games savefiles and check what was their ID, then check if it's in use this year and if not, try it on a player and see what happens.

Or randomly try unused numbers, that works too!

Let's see, I changed alfredsson Head, Art and Audio ID from 10 to 9 which is unused, let's see what I get.

Also, changed his name to Mystery Man, because why not, right? If I get something the name will be between Afinogenov and Allen alphabetically.

EDIT: I got Nikita Alexeev's picture, but the game crashed when trying to access his profile. I'm thinking they removed his head from the game so it can't load his model. It goes in-game though, and the model has NO HEAD. The model has a floating helmet with nothing under it. And the audio is in.

So I'm not too hopeful for gamefaces, but you might find pictures in there.

Last edited by Phil Parent; 10-04-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #12
Rookie

ExposGotRobbed94's Arena

Head 20 makes an ok Josh Gorges
Old 10-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
A good way to find them would be to dig in the old games savefiles and check what was their ID, then check if it's in use this year and if not, try it on a player and see what happens.

Or randomly try unused numbers, that works too!

Let's see, I changed alfredsson Head, Art and Audio ID from 10 to 9 which is unused, let's see what I get.

Also, changed his name to Mystery Man, because why not, right? If I get something the name will be between Afinogenov and Allen alphabetically.

EDIT: I got Nikita Alexeev's picture, but the game crashed when trying to access his profile. I'm thinking they removed his head from the game so it can't load his model. It goes in-game though, and the model has NO HEAD. The model has a floating helmet with nothing under it. And the audio is in.

So I'm not too hopeful for gamefaces, but you might find pictures in there.
Wow that's pretty strange. lol

Did Nikita Alexeev have a cyberface? If he did I guess there's no hope looking for the faces of any non-active players. But there's still some other things you can try though- maybe you can use that strategy of looking at the previous game's art and head id's to try and get Jussi Jokinen, Alex Tanguay, Brad Boyes, Jamie Langenbrunner, and John Michael-Liles their real faces back?

And this idea is one I was saving for when I could get everything working on my end, but it doesn't look like things are gonna work out anytime soon so I'll pass on my thoughts to you guys.

As you may have seen in the NHL 14 Player Faces List thread, on page 8 I posted a huge list of guys who have been scanned by EA at the last three rookie showcases, only to not have their cybers included during release. However, there is a handful of guys who have attended those rookie showcases and who have cybers. I'm thinking that there's a chance the faces of the 62 guys who went are in the database...

Maybe if you took the id's of the players who have been scanned at the rookie showcases and who have cybers, then found a common link between those numbers, you could figure out if those 62 unused cybers are in the game. I bet I haven't explained this very well, but if one of you guys with the editor up and running could just post the cyberface field values of the following players I might be able to help.

Jake Gardiner
Mika Zibanejad
Zach Kassian
Nail Yakupov
Alex Galchenyuk
Ryan Murray
Sean Monahan
Cory Conacher
Nathan MacKinnon
Old 10-05-2013, 06:26 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxsf18

Jake Gardiner
Mika Zibanejad
Zach Kassian
Nail Yakupov
Alex Galchenyuk
Ryan Murray
Sean Monahan
Cory Conacher
Nathan MacKinnon

Jake Gardiner 8737
Mika Zibanejad 8488
Zach Kassian 6725
Nail Yakupov 7836
Alex Galchenyuk 7832
Ryan Murray 5815
Sean Monahan 7797
Cory Conacher 8779
Nathan MacKinnon 9179
Jonathan Drouin 59999
Seth Jones 9746
Jonathan Huberdeau 7076

Hope it helps you out!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #15
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxsf18
Wow that's pretty strange. lol

Did Nikita Alexeev have a cyberface? If he did I guess there's no hope looking for the faces of any non-active players. But there's still some other things you can try though- maybe you can use that strategy of looking at the previous game's art and head id's to try and get Jussi Jokinen, Alex Tanguay, Brad Boyes, Jamie Langenbrunner, and John Michael-Liles their real faces back?

And this idea is one I was saving for when I could get everything working on my end, but it doesn't look like things are gonna work out anytime soon so I'll pass on my thoughts to you guys.

As you may have seen in the NHL 14 Player Faces List thread, on page 8 I posted a huge list of guys who have been scanned by EA at the last three rookie showcases, only to not have their cybers included during release. However, there is a handful of guys who have attended those rookie showcases and who have cybers. I'm thinking that there's a chance the faces of the 62 guys who went are in the database...

Maybe if you took the id's of the players who have been scanned at the rookie showcases and who have cybers, then found a common link between those numbers, you could figure out if those 62 unused cybers are in the game. I bet I haven't explained this very well, but if one of you guys with the editor up and running could just post the cyberface field values of the following players I might be able to help.

Jake Gardiner
Mika Zibanejad
Zach Kassian
Nail Yakupov
Alex Galchenyuk
Ryan Murray
Sean Monahan
Cory Conacher
Nathan MacKinnon
I can confirm that the following players STILL have their cyberfaces within the game. You will need to change their Head ID to the the corresponding numbers.

Jussi Jokinen - 3524
John Michael Liles - 532
Brad Boyes - 103
Alex Tanguay - 951

In regards to potential "hidden cyberfaces", I tried changing Leo Komarov's (attended 2012 rookie showcase and did have his face scanned) Head ID to match his Art and Audio ID. However, when I tried to edit the player within the game, the PS3 system froze.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #16
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11

You can just put Brayden Schenn's face as Luke Schenn's. They look very similar in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »