Home

Twitch stream?

This is a discussion on Twitch stream? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2014, 03:24 PM   #17
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Twitch stream?

Pretty embarrassing display actually, and I don't usually chime in on the EAC NHL devs in a negative way.

I'm not an EASHL player, but I was looking forward to playing GMC with my friend in Brooklyn.

They should probably have pushed back the release to the start of the season, but I guess they don't want FIFA to come out first and crush its sales.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:30 PM   #18
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

OVR: 22

What initially started as us just getting info later than expected has really turned into something else the past few weeks. Between the lack of info, lack of gameplay videos, EASHL thing, and now this? Realistically this would've been a pretty minor bump in the road, but when it comes on the tail end of all that's been going on around the series recently it seems huge. Not to mention the odd choice of a make up date.

I guess we'll see what happens with the demo, but it's like this almost turning into another NBA Elite situation.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:32 PM   #19
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

They've already pushed it back this far. There was no game on next gen last year. They've had forever to work on this game, well at least since the got a kit from Sony or MS for the newest console. I'm sure the storyboard for next gen has been up in the office for years now with ideas and art and a timeline.

How did this turn into such a catastrophe? How is one department for a company so far behind in every aspect of their specialty in comparison to even the other departments? It is downright frightening. And we all suffer as a result. I'm at a loss here.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adayinthelife
What initially started as us just getting info later than expected has really turned into something else the past few weeks. Between the lack of info, lack of gameplay videos, EASHL thing, and now this? Realistically this would've been a pretty minor bump in the road, but when it comes on the tail end of all that's been going on around the series recently it seems huge. Not to mention the odd choice of a make up date.

I guess we'll see what happens with the demo, but it's like this almost turning into another NBA Elite situation.
Its funny because of all the EA Sports titles, NHL is the one that is usually on par every year with the last one. This years turned into the typical Madden year, so as someone who dealt with that... This doesn't surprise me at all.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #21
Rookie

Denzel Washington's Arena

Idk if this is incompetence or EA being tight with resources

Either way I'm cancelling my preorder. So much for my first NHL game.

Maybe I'll pick this up the weekend after release at gs for 45 used
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #22
Rookie

pm83's Arena

OVR: 3

Smells like NBA Live.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm just going to come out and say it: This is the most embarrassing display from a game/system developer in history. Even the Xbox 1's original reveal wasn't as big of an embarrassment as this, and we ALL know how bad that was.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:49 PM   #24
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

I have to think that if they were actually ready to do this broadcast they wouldn't push it back 3 WEEKS.

Come on, EA, let's just get some info!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »