Home

Twitch stream?

This is a discussion on Twitch stream? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2014, 04:18 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Twitch stream?

They are supposed to have a stream tomorrow to announce Game Modes on the PS4 and XB1...let's see how that goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 04:19 PM   #26
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by adayinthelife
Ok, now that's weird. Postponed to release day? Who the hell is going to want to watch EA people/NHL players play the game terribly when it's released?
EA should cancel this release. PERIOD. If they push in releasing this game, even at half price, I am not going to buy it. And if EA pushed it....hope this will fail! Why? So EA exec's or dev. team or whoever fault it is, will smarten up and release the game based on the liking of the GAMERS and not decided by EA.

TIRED AND SICK of poor implementation. I know some people trying to save the arses of the people in EA by giving them excuses, no budget, lack of people etc. Having the only game in the market is not a good reason to release half-hearted, crappy game.

Look at MLB-TS, NBA 2k, sure they have faults and lot of things to be desired, but at least these companies are listening to their fans. Hope all the EA people behind NHL will learn their lessons. Smarten up! Listen to the gamers! Don't treat your consumers like we dont know anything about hockey....just skate around, shoot the puck and score 10 goals per game.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:32 PM   #27
Rookie

Hammettf2b's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfan49
I'm just going to come out and say it: This is the most embarrassing display from a game/system developer in history. Even the Xbox 1's original reveal wasn't as big of an embarrassment as this, and we ALL know how bad that was.
lets not get crazy now. No way does this compare.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

After reading the twitter feeds, I dont think this is a good idea. Bad timing. This is not what the masses want. The tweets are brutal.I hope EA understand it's all business.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #29
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

I have started the hashtag on twitter, #halfgamehalfprice. Hopefully EA gets bombed with it. Because I can't justify a $60 purchase for it and I am a huge hockey fan. Not after what was offered last year. Not after what the Golf club is offering for almost half the price with a full course designer to give us unlimited course options. With both GM connected and EASHL being dropped, the value simply isn't there. #halfgamehalfprice
Old 08-20-2014, 02:23 PM   #30
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm83
Smells like NBA Live.

At least Live has competition. This is worse!
Old 08-21-2014, 01:56 AM   #31
Pro

Lubey's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfan49
I'm just going to come out and say it: This is the most embarrassing display from a game/system developer in history. Even the Xbox 1's original reveal wasn't as big of an embarrassment as this, and we ALL know how bad that was.
No.....NBA Elite or whatever the NBA game that got cancelled was the most embarrassing thing ever. They even released a demo and ended up cancelling it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 09:39 AM   #32
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20

The lack of answers, gameplay, game modes should cause everyone to keep their money in their pockets. If we want to make a statement, we need to hit them where it hurts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »