Home

Looking for EASHL Team Members (PS4)

This is a discussion on Looking for EASHL Team Members (PS4) within the EA Sports NHL Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2020, 07:14 PM   #41
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for EASHL Team Members (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman57
If you're unaware LG is a league which one can join to play EASHL with other players. It use to be fun but its owner LG McDonald and his admin puppets have turn it into a complete suppressive site. At his direction he has been systematically taking away individuals rights, specifically freedom of speech. I understand a site, league or forum having its own rules and guidelines, I can fully respect that but what someone posts on FB, PS messaging or a discord channel not affiliated with LG should not be something someone can use against you. Trust me when i tell you it is a complete waste of your time.

Please understand I am not referring to posts that may be racist, sexist or bigoted in nature, if an individual were to choose to post something containing those elements then I would agree they should absolutely be reprimanded everywhere in their life, there's no excuse for that type of hate, period. What i am referring to is completely subjective, I first jokingly told someone to "go jump off a bridge" which i will take responsibility for although it was a conversation mostly among friends and the individual knew i was joking plus I'm older and that saying to me when growing up was quite common, it's literally the same as "take a hike" "go fly a kite" or "get outta here."

Now i understand in a time where cyber bulling is a serious topic that saying now does carry more weight, i take that seriously and can again only explain that it was in a friends private discord not at all affiliated with LG, i was in a conversation with online friends and i honestly only meant it as a joke. My words were SS by someone, sent to the LG action center and i was suspended for three games plus given a 30 day chat ban. Personally i feel the suspension does not fit my actions and was completely shocked by this punishment. Should i have been told to apologize? Yes absolutely. Could i have been asked to make amends by other means? Sure ok, absolutely willing but please understand that this was my very first offense.

A day later, still a little upset that i had been suspended amidst a playoff race, i again in an unaffiliated discord jokingly posted that i would "pay for SS of him (the guy who ran and told on me) breaking the Code of conduct that i had supposedly broke, lol. The next day i receive a two season ban! I couldn't believe it, again felt this was a complete over reaction so I begun the appeal process during which i was told "hey, you can just pay to lift the ban" They actually wanted me to pay them fifty bucks to lift a ban i didn't feel was justified in the first place! This whole situation was an absolute farce, i was targeted for reasons i have yet to discover so i sincerely warm anyone even remotely thinking of joining LG. This could happen to you mid season and all of the time you've sacrificed to play a darn video game could be taken away from you. If you are looking to join a competitive league that doesn't suppress free speech or criticism please join VG instead, thank you.

Type in VGHL for the leagues link. I will continue to play NHL with friends but have decided to take the summer and reflect on the situation. Again i understand the "jump off a bridge" comment in 2020 climate wasn't right but i wasn't an invisible poster, i felt it was a safe space, one in which myself an other members have made crude jokes before. Still I will be looking to better my online behavior in the future but you can be sure that even after my two season ban is up i will not be returning to LG, that league is in my rear view and i only look forward. I wish all the best to everyone, please be safe and wear a mask, thank you!
thanks for the update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2020, 09:10 AM   #42
Just started!

Hey Guys,

i'm searching for People which need also need the Conference-Champions-Trophy on PS4. I only need this and another Trophy for Platin. If you want to help me, please contact me in PSN or here per PN

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2021, 08:39 PM   #43
Rookie

squaremarker's Arena

OVR: 4

psn: marker259

I can play any skater position. Kind of favor defense though.

Currently Playing: NBA 2k21 / F1 2020 / Apex / Warzone
Old 10-15-2023, 08:54 PM   #44
Just started!

If you need any winger keisarimike78,i cant any drop ins but cubs works just fine..
Old 10-15-2023, 08:55 PM   #45
Just started!

Keisarimike78
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Online »