Home

Looking for active Xbox 1 rashly club

This is a discussion on Looking for active Xbox 1 rashly club within the EA Sports NHL Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Looking for active Xbox 1 rashly club

Hi, I'm looking for a mature, communicative active eashl club on Xbox one. Im a 30, year old gamer who enjoys being part of an active club. I prefer to play wing but don't mind playing on occasion I'm available to play most nights after 5 pm central. Hit me up on xb1, my GT: HPAx5
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2017, 02:28 PM   #2
Just started!

BleedBlueBlood's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for active Xbox 1 rashly club

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPAx5
Hi, I'm looking for a mature, communicative active eashl club on Xbox one. Im a 30, year old gamer who enjoys being part of an active club. I prefer to play wing but don't mind playing on occasion I'm available to play most nights after 5 pm central. Hit me up on xb1, my GT: HPAx5
It's not just a club, but how about a mature league? We are looking at expanding a little. Come check us out.

I used to be the commissioner for this league for many years, although now retired from that duty, I still play in it and always will. Why? Because it's simply the most mature respectful league that I've ever played in, and I've been playing since day 1 when we could play online (and I've played in many other leagues as well over the years). Since I mentioned the mature aspect of our site, the average age is indeed higher than most places, 35 to be exact. Now, that's doesn't mean we don't have young people here, because we do, but I think that goes to show the kind of membership we tend to attract. While we have many players in their 40s, some 50s, we also have guys still in their teens, so 35 is where our average lands. Many people are tired of playing with or against "kids" that look for exploits in the game to use and take advantage of and they are also the one's that love to disrespect others whether they do it in game chat or send PMs. You will see none of that here. We don't tolerate it at all. If you play the game like it's a real NHL game and treat your team mates AND opponents with respect, then this might just be the place for you.

If you like what you've read and feel this place "fits" your gaming philosophy, we would love to have you. You can even mention it to your friends. Sign ups are now open for the next season and the draft should be taking place in the next couple weeks.
Check us out, and I can guarantee, you won't be sorry you did. Great group of guys here already!

If you are interested, check out our site xbox-sports dot com and sign up in our Hockey Night at XBS thread so we can meet and greet potential new members and evaluate how we feel they will fit in with our community.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:51 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Looking for active Xbox 1 rashly club

Fort Providence Bulls are recruiting Prospect and active players. We are a new club and also running a 82 game season if your interested. My gamer tag is LastGreatOn3. Come join us. Thanks,

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Online »