Home

I'm slow online

This is a discussion on I'm slow online within the EA Sports NHL Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2019, 06:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
I'm slow online

Dont undestand

This appen almost with every NHL game.

Is not me, is the connection or something like this.
Most of the time my team (every team) play slow, its hard to control the players and i have a subtle delay in control.
But this is not the main problem, its playble most of the time, but the problem are the opponent, fast very fast, i see player skating much faster than mine.
It's very difficult to play a equal game.
I tried everything, dmz, portforward, gaming mode on the Oled, wireless, cabled, usb connection with the pad, everything but nothing as changed.
I live in Switzerland and i play most of the time with Swedish a Finnish peolple, maybe this is the problem???
Also tried strategies, but nothing, most of the time my players are slow and moves on ice like zombies.

I dont understand, plz any help?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 11:24 PM   #2
MVP

Syce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I'm slow online

one thing to try is not have find opponent on relaxed, because that will search for people all around the world. Also i believe Majority of EA servers i think are based in the US. so what is happening is you are connecting to other people through EA servers, and Typically(this is not anyone's problem other than technology) Europeans connecting through US servers or even in other games where US connect through European servers, you will have a latency issue.

(For example: I live in Canada, and if i wanted to play European version of World of Warcraft i have to connect through the European servers, what happens is I end up with a higher latency because of that connection.)

^ This is probably exactly what is happening to you. IF this is the case, there is literally Nothing you can do on your end. It sucks it may be this way, but that's the unfortunate way it is.
Toronto Maple Leafs
Old 10-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm slow online

I'm not completely sure of your problem but you'll probably need to make sure you're on us East servers

Sent from my SM-N910V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Online »