Home

EASHL/World of Chel

This is a discussion on EASHL/World of Chel within the EA Sports NHL Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2019, 03:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
EASHL/World of Chel

Hello there I'll keep this pretty brief for now. I bought NHL 18 at Black Friday for $30 and didn't play a whole a whole lot. Then I actually skipped NHL 19 last year didn't play it at all. And yes I was one of those people that actually did not buy it. I wasn't one of those people that said I'm not going to buy it because it's trash and then bought it later I didn't buy it at all.

My PSN username is Hoosiermad and I wouldn't mind getting a club together. I'll make the club and I like to get like four five six guys together that want to play and just have some fun. Sadly my work schedule is 3rd Shift so my plane times will be pretty weird. It would mostly be from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. Which I understand is unusual and strange. Other than that I could play late at nights Thursdays and Fridays. If you're interested in doing a club just add me on PSN it's that simple and maybe we get something going. I strongly prefer no little teenage kids because it's usually just like horrible.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Online »