Home

Roster update coming very soon...

This is a discussion on Roster update coming very soon... within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2014, 04:32 PM   #17
Rookie

Nate99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Roster update coming very soon...

Check out EA SPORTS NHL (@EASPORTSNHL): https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNHL?s=01
Old 10-18-2014, 04:34 PM   #18
Rookie

Nate99's Arena

I hope that link works lol I've never sent a link from my phone before lol, I've been looking at the EA sports Twitter page and they do respond to people asking about all kinds of problems. Try it out man and i'll let you know if I run into the same problems.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:00 PM   #19
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Just read that even though datsyuk is day to day EA has him on IR in this roster update. So you can't use him until they update the roster again.

There should be an injury free roster like NBA2K has.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:10 PM   #20
Rookie

Nate99's Arena

Add new lists Retired and Injured that allow you to start your season or franchise without worrying about them being signed back on teams and place injured players back in the lineups easier.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Over the last few days made all NHL/AHL teams perfect - by moving players from DEL, SMLIGA, WHL, OHL etc.. Started GM and you can not control teams. Noticed Goalie Gibson sent to Norfolk is missing from the roster now, not sure how many other players are gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 12:08 PM   #22
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcartmanW
Over the last few days made all NHL/AHL teams perfect - by moving players from DEL, SMLIGA, WHL, OHL etc.. Started GM and you can not control teams. Noticed Goalie Gibson sent to Norfolk is missing from the roster now, not sure how many other players are gone.
Its a disaster...I just ranted in another thread about this. No point in updating Rosters anymore EA its meaningless not to mention you were too lazy to fix any of the wrong goalie gear as well. There is zero way of playing any type of real NHL season on here due to lack of total roster control and player edit. In order to keep players from disappearing you have to start your BeaGM with the Roster update untouched. You cannot move anyone anywhere or the vanishing player act begins. If you start as it is all the injured players will return to the starting line-up so that's good because they are gone in online play. As an extra kick in the nuts if you do make changes and start a BeaGM not only do the players vanish there but when you exit BeaGM out to the main menu and go to your rosters they are gone there as well so they would not be available in play now. You have to reload the update. The list of things wrong with this game just grows and grows. It was incomplete at release so why should the updates be complete......everything is just halfassed with these guys
Old 10-20-2014, 08:26 PM   #23
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7

All EA Sports cares about is Madden and Fifa. They put the jayvee team on NHL and the jayvee scrubs on NBA Live. Seriously believe they no longer have the manpower (or desire) to put attention anywhere else but for football and soccer.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:06 AM   #24
Just started!

Hi,
could someone upload roster file with updated rosters for Xbox 360 please? Many thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »