Home

Players going MIA?

This is a discussion on Players going MIA? within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
MVP

redsoxfan31's Arena

OVR: 0
Players going MIA?

I have created Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin and assigned them to the Bruins, because that's the team I play as and when it comes to the NHL Draft, I trade those players for the #2 and #3 picks respectively cause McDavid almost always goes #1 overall. The problem I am encountering is that when I start my Be A GM, players get automatically released and in some cases they just get removed from the game. For instance, I had D Joe Morrow, and D David Warsofsky on my NHL team and then when I start the Be A GM they disappear. They're not on any NHL team, they're not in the Free Agents. Is there anyway to solve this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 04:09 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Players going MIA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxfan31
I have created Jack Eichel and Noah Hanifin and assigned them to the Bruins, because that's the team I play as and when it comes to the NHL Draft, I trade those players for the #2 and #3 picks respectively cause McDavid almost always goes #1 overall. The problem I am encountering is that when I start my Be A GM, players get automatically released and in some cases they just get removed from the game. For instance, I had D Joe Morrow, and D David Warsofsky on my NHL team and then when I start the Be A GM they disappear. They're not on any NHL team, they're not in the Free Agents. Is there anyway to solve this problem?
Nothing like being unrealistic and cheating, huh? Lol.

Same thing happened with the Sabres, although I do it realistically and draft whomever I end up with...but, I had to make guys like Matt Ellis, Tyson Strachen, Nick Petrecki, guys in Rochester who are not a part of the future, I had to make them "free agent" signings, not "property of Buffalo." That way it opens a spot for the lower rated guys taken away.
Old 04-27-2015, 10:28 AM   #3
Rookie

Check waivers
Old 05-08-2015, 10:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Still having that problem? I do each time, here's what I do...

Go to the rosters...add all of your AHL players to your NHL roster, then put them back to the AHL...when it asks you if you want to make them "property of team," "free agent signing," or " keep same affiliation"...the guys you want as part of your future, make them your property. the AHL scrubs who you wont want on your team, make them free agent signings.

I have been able to make this work each time. It's all about how they have the contracts set up, and we cannot change that...unless you do what I do.

Good luck.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:33 PM   #5
MVP

redsoxfan31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJshnooks
Still having that problem? I do each time, here's what I do...

Go to the rosters...add all of your AHL players to your NHL roster, then put them back to the AHL...when it asks you if you want to make them "property of team," "free agent signing," or " keep same affiliation"...the guys you want as part of your future, make them your property. the AHL scrubs who you wont want on your team, make them free agent signings.

I have been able to make this work each time. It's all about how they have the contracts set up, and we cannot change that...unless you do what I do.

Good luck.
I have to do this every time I create a player?
NBA: BOSTON CELTICS
NFL: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
NHL: BOSTON BRUINS

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 06:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJshnooks
Nothing like being unrealistic and cheating, huh? Lol.

Same thing happened with the Sabres, although I do it realistically and draft whomever I end up with...but, I had to make guys like Matt Ellis, Tyson Strachen, Nick Petrecki, guys in Rochester who are not a part of the future, I had to make them "free agent" signings, not "property of Buffalo." That way it opens a spot for the lower rated guys taken away.
Dude on next gen you create them put em on your team trade them for the second and third pick and draft a 7th round scrub for those picks because you can't create prospects

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2015, 01:34 PM   #7
Rookie

wpgjets23's Arena

Players going MIA is due to only being allowed to have 50 players under contract with your team. If you add a couple of created players to your roster and that pushes you over 50...the players you send to the AHL get removed from the game. I used to have this happen in NHL 15 all the time...sounds like the issue still exists. Like one of the other posters said...release guys to the AHL that aren't part of your future and remove their contracts from your list of 50.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »