Home

NHL 18 Revamped Rosters

This is a discussion on NHL 18 Revamped Rosters within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2018, 10:30 PM   #41
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NHL 18 Revamped Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubkid75
I’m wondering if the spreadsheet isn’t updating? Or at least my link to it. I’m showing it’s been stuck on Panarin being the last player updated for the last three weeks.

I’ve been doing some other things. I just did updated overalls for all NHL players. They can be found in the other tabs labeled 3/2 within the spreadsheet. I have also done a handful of updated potentials which I still need to do Ottawa through Winnipeg.

I put the individual attributes on the back burner because I’m always updating overalls so all of the attributes I do would have to be updated again.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2018, 02:03 PM   #42
Rookie

Fuming_Gizzard's Arena

OVR: 0

If i can make a request, instead of doing individual attributes for all players, could you just make ones for those in the file without any attributes? Like the Rookies, would love some numbers for Barzal, Boeser, Connor, Sergachev, etc
Old 04-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

2018 and still no roster sharing. Don't bother giving them your money when it's the same game every year. Mlb the show and NHL series only care about diamond dynasty and HUT. Both modes have ruined both games. No roster sharing in 2018 is a joke.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:57 AM   #44
Rookie

ChubbyD's Arena

OVR: 1

I went back through and revamped by OVR calculations. I am really close for forwards. I went through the create-a-player and registered each time the OVR ticked up for each component, with everything else at 66. 66 is the magic number. With everything at 66, OVR is 50. Turn anything down a single point, even fight skill, and it goes to 49.

Here is my latest spreadsheet, most are right on, all are within 1. The beauty of this is there are no negative correlations. If a player is better at anything, the OVR goes up, if it moves at all.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The second sheet is the effect on OVR for each attribute at each rating. If anyone wants to go through that for DEF and Goalies, I can get these done for those positions pretty quickly. Or you can watch my latest twitch stream (ShotgunFarmer) where I did it for each position, which is what I'm gonna do when I get some time again. It's just time consuming. D starts at 16:00 I think. Goalies are last.

TWITCH FEED: ShotgunFarmer
Old 05-03-2018, 07:08 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyD
I went back through and revamped by OVR calculations. I am really close for forwards. I went through the create-a-player and registered each time the OVR ticked up for each component, with everything else at 66. 66 is the magic number. With everything at 66, OVR is 50. Turn anything down a single point, even fight skill, and it goes to 49.

Here is my latest spreadsheet, most are right on, all are within 1. The beauty of this is there are no negative correlations. If a player is better at anything, the OVR goes up, if it moves at all.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The second sheet is the effect on OVR for each attribute at each rating. If anyone wants to go through that for DEF and Goalies, I can get these done for those positions pretty quickly. Or you can watch my latest twitch stream (ShotgunFarmer) where I did it for each position, which is what I'm gonna do when I get some time again. It's just time consuming. D starts at 16:00 I think. Goalies are last.

Thank you for this amazing work! I will gladly utilize this for the Revamped Rosters.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2018, 02:54 PM   #46
Rookie

ChubbyD's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
Thank you for this amazing work! I will gladly utilize this for the Revamped Rosters.

Just updated for Defensmen and Goalies. They all come out right on for the top ten that were listed on the EA site back at the beginning of the season.

I'll keep updating as I get more but for now, it seems legit.

TWITCH FEED: ShotgunFarmer

Last edited by ChubbyD; 05-03-2018 at 03:41 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:03 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics

how soon could you implement this???
Old 06-22-2018, 05:09 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyersfan75
how soon could you implement this???

Sorry for the late response. But this was implemented. I’m currently in the process of updating the rosters with updated attributes for every NHL player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »