Home

Roster Sharing is Possible

This is a discussion on Roster Sharing is Possible within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2019, 09:30 AM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Roster Sharing is Possible

Will have to wait till end of December when Oct0xor will speak about code execution via the Blu-Ray drive on the PS3 and PS4 at 36C3.
Old 11-27-2019, 05:01 AM   #138
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale97
Cool, I tested with NHL 19 pkg but seems I need a passcode to be able to extract all files so couldn't get it to work.

Anyway, hopefully this could lead somewhere going forward. I am making classic rosters myself (NHL 19 and 20) and things like changing names/colors of teams, adding logos, jerseys, removing helmets etc would be amazing if it could be done using this.
Would it be possible to add Player Images to the Players which doesn’t have one in the game ? Sorry for my stupid question, but I don’t know anything about.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:32 PM   #139
Rookie

So... I don’t think it’s going to be possible for an actual roster tool for Xbox, but there might be a work-around.

Would it be possible to just convert an Xbox ONE save into a PSN save, and vice versa? We already have the save wizard, if you could just convert one into another, problem solved.
Old 08-12-2020, 07:23 PM   #140
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raupe
I have the decrypted copy of NHL 18 for ps4 and I noticed that roster database is viewable with Fifa DB master 11 and 15. I haven’t got ps4 and don’t know anything about save file system and decryptions but .db files are readable if it’s possible to get it out of save file. Uploaded db file from fake pkg game disc in attachment.

Gnf graphics files are readable too with Noesis viewer.

NHL 20 is the same

Old 08-12-2020, 07:32 PM   #141
MVP

OVR: 10

So if I have NHL20, what would I have to do to get even just the last NHL updated roster from someone?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2020, 02:59 AM   #142
Rookie

If your looking to use someone’s ps4 custom roster, you will need savewizard. If you check out shansters thread it explains how to convert saves to your ps4.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:36 AM   #143
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkostopolus
If your looking to use someone’s ps4 custom roster, you will need savewizard. If you check out shansters thread it explains how to convert saves to your ps4.
Ok, so, either way I'm gonna need save wizard.. does it matter what version of the game you're on to run somebody's save file?

Last edited by tinpanalley; 08-15-2020 at 02:00 AM.
Old 08-16-2020, 01:14 AM   #144
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raupe
I have the decrypted copy of NHL 18 for ps4 and I noticed that roster database is viewable with Fifa DB master 11 and 15. I haven’t got ps4 and don’t know anything about save file system and decryptions but .db files are readable if it’s possible to get it out of save file. Uploaded db file from fake pkg game disc in attachment.

Gnf graphics files are readable too with Noesis viewer.

I tried loading the database on my laptop, but the editor has Not Responding status while trying to open it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »