Old 12-26-2021, 11:29 AM   #17
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 1991-92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishbone Walker
I'm usi
ng this 91-92 roster (which is super fun) to make a 92-93. Will post when its available.
It's a great roster he r en did the goalies accurate but has anyone had a issue with inaccurate player # ? I mean in the edit screen there correct but in game they change I even tried in players mode to turn retired numbers option off / on ect but players numbers are wrong, Gretzky is 97 and Roy is #37 . I havent seen this issue other than the creator moved the team from Alumni to the current day teams screen . Gonna try moving a few teams back to alumni navigation and the report back .
Old 12-26-2021, 01:52 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
It's a great roster he r en did the goalies accurate but has anyone had a issue with inaccurate player # ? I mean in the edit screen there correct but in game they change I even tried in players mode to turn retired numbers option off / on ect but players numbers are wrong, Gretzky is 97 and Roy is #37 . I havent seen this issue other than the creator moved the team from Alumni to the current day teams screen . Gonna try moving a few teams back to alumni navigation and the report back .
if it's in a Franchise,change retired jerseys in advanced settings.That will fix it.
Old 12-26-2021, 02:22 PM   #19
Rookie

Mmm...
Where is Ottawa'92?

Last edited by omega92; 12-26-2021 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-26-2021, 06:38 PM   #20
Pro

raneman85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
I do this in play now. Change the # of the player in conflict you don't want to wear that #. Now drop the player whose number you can't change to free agency. Then you add him and his number will be correct. He has to be dropped from the roster for the change to occur.
Old 12-26-2021, 07:57 PM   #21
Just started!

Yeah where is Ottawa, Quebec, Winnipeg?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2021, 03:46 AM   #22
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leafsfan67
if it's in a Franchise,change retired jerseys in advanced settings.That will fix it.
Thanks I'm just playing playoff mode and fixed it putting all the players back in Alumni teams but The Great One is still # 97 ? Any ideas as I havent seen it with my or any other rosters .
Old 12-27-2021, 03:51 AM   #23
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raneman85
I do this in play now. Change the # of the player in conflict you don't want to wear that #. Now drop the player whose number you can't change to free agency. Then you add him and his number will be correct. He has to be dropped from the roster for the change to occur.
Thanks I did that trick with Patrick Roy as he kept becoming and assistant captain so I cut him and re-signed him I'll drop Gretzky and re-sign him so hopefully that works. Have you noticed this being a problem with many players? Because that would be a headache but at least we have roster share
Old 12-27-2021, 03:54 AM   #24
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike79
Yeah where is Ottawa, Quebec, Winnipeg?
Maybe he has them hidden in the alumni section kind of like the North Stars

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »