Home

1991-2021 Alumni roster

This is a discussion on 1991-2021 Alumni roster within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2022, 08:48 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 1991-2021 Alumni roster

Maybe move your Columbous roster and set it as one of the AHL teams ? It will give us the chance to move them to a different team if we want to use them
Old 02-12-2022, 12:21 AM   #34
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antsav888
Maybe move your Columbous roster and set it as one of the AHL teams ? It will give us the chance to move them to a different team if we want to use them
I hear that, but right now I just want to get this roster done.

I’m not moving the players over to any of the NHL teams, so the guys will be on Columbus. If you want to move them to an AHL team before you start a season, by all means, do it.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:34 AM   #35
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

I just simmed a season.

Stats were decent. Superstars lead the league and the bangers were lucky to crack 10 pts.

Just gonna do a few attribute tweaks and I think it’s good to go.

Looks like I’ll be done tomorrow. Don’t know what time tho. I’ll either start a new thread with the announcement, or I’ll rename this thread and edit my first post with a breakdown of what i did. Fingers crossed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2022, 08:52 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efbomb
I just simmed a season.

Stats were decent. Superstars lead the league and the bangers were lucky to crack 10 pts.

Just gonna do a few attribute tweaks and I think it’s good to go.

Looks like I’ll be done tomorrow. Don’t know what time tho. I’ll either start a new thread with the announcement, or I’ll rename this thread and edit my first post with a breakdown of what i did. Fingers crossed.

Rename the thread and edit the first post so it's easier to keep track of the opinions that were given.

As for the divisions, don't worry about it because everyone will make different modifications.
Old 02-13-2022, 10:34 AM   #37
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

Sorry about yesterday. Had too much stuff going on. Only had about an hour to work on the roster.

Today is the day though. I’m so close to finishing. I can’t see why I wouldn’t be able to finish them today.

Keep a look out. I’ll be renaming the thread and editing the first post with a breakdown of what the roster entails and what I did.

I hope you guys enjoy the roster.

Now, I gotta get back to working on them!
Old 02-13-2022, 11:39 PM   #38
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

Well, I forgot about the Super Bowl.

The roster will be up tomorrow.
Old 02-14-2022, 04:31 PM   #39
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

The wait is over.

The roster is up!

Enjoy!
Old 02-17-2022, 08:35 AM   #40
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

Hope you guys are enjoying the roster.

I’m hard at work trying to put the players on their proper 91-21 teams. It’s an effort. If I move 1 player, then it opens up holes on the old team or causes a log jam on the new team. Very tricky stuff. Most of the teams will be very different than what they are now.

As for the 4 defunct teams, I’ve decided to go back 10 years from the season they folded. So the Whalers will go back to 87. The Nordiques to 85. The North Stars to 83. And the Jets to 86.

I intend for those teams to be the only teams to have players that retired before 1991. As of now, there are a few pre-91 players on some of the other teams, and I plan on removing them.

After I finish this, I really wanted to make year specific playoff rosters. It’ll be just the 16 teams that made the playoffs, so it’ll cut the work in half. As a Ranger fan, I have to start with 93-94.

Anyway, I hope you have some fun with this set. Even if only 50 people download it, to me it makes it worthwhile.

Efbomb

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »