Home

1991-2021 Alumni roster

This is a discussion on 1991-2021 Alumni roster within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2021, 12:06 PM   #1
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

OVR: 0
1991-2021 Alumni roster

This roster contains all 33 Alumni teams with no duplicate players.

They consist of 26 man teams. 5LW, 5C, 5RW, 8D and 3G.

90% of the players in this roster played parts of, or all of their career from 1991, on through to 2021. There are a few players that retired before the 1991 season sprinkled in, but they are primarily on the Whalers, North Stars, Nordiques and Jets as those franchises folded or moved not long after 1991, and finding players that I wasn’t using on other teams was difficult.

In addition to the Alumni teams, I created 12 other teams. They consist of 4 All-Star teams and 8 National teams.

All the players equipment, attributes, X-Factor abilities and salaries have been edited.

The best way to use this roster is in Season Mode. Select 32 team control and apply ALL the teams to user after you have replaced the NHL teams. Then play the 1st as the Home team, the 2nd as the Away team, and sim the rest. Thats what I’ve done the last few years. It’s a blast.

I hope you enjoy this roster, and if you do, be sure to tell your friends.

Efbomb

Last edited by Efbomb; 02-14-2022 at 06:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2022, 07:58 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 1991-2021 Alumni roster

Great news! I started watching hockey around the same time as you, so it's a perfect idea for me.
Your username is the same as here? So I can keep looking for it on roster sharing.
Old 01-06-2022, 06:02 PM   #3
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

My user name is the same: Efbomb

Running a little behind. I think I’m like 85-90% done. Hopefully by next weekend. ����

*side note*

There are a couple of guys that retired before 91 sprinkled in here and there. Like 25-30 at most. They are mainly on the North Stars, Whalers, Nordiques and Jets as those teams folded not long after 1991 and it was tough to find players I hadn’t used on other teams.

Still, the rosters are good.
Old 01-06-2022, 11:07 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efbomb

Running a little behind. I think I’m like 85-90% done. Hopefully by next weekend. ����

*side note*

There are a couple of guys that retired before 91 sprinkled in here and there. Like 25-30 at most. They are mainly on the North Stars, Whalers, Nordiques and Jets as those teams folded not long after 1991 and it was tough to find players I hadn’t used on other teams.

Let's go Rangers! So many choices in this era
Old 01-08-2022, 07:58 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:

*side note*

That's great. I started watching in 1988, so a few guys from the 80's will be very welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2022, 10:07 PM   #6
Rookie

Hey man, is there any update on the status of these rosters. They sound amazing and I'd love to give them a shot, thanks!
Old 01-21-2022, 03:25 PM   #7
Rookie

Efbomb's Arena

Thanks for being patient.

It’s been tough for me to get them done as I don’t have tons of time to work on them as I’d like, and I’m still dealing with frequent crashes, but I’d say I’m like 95% done and was hoping to get them up by Monday.

I’m trying.
Old 01-21-2022, 06:35 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks for being patient.

It’s been tough for me to get them done as I don’t have tons of time to work on them as I’d like, and I’m still dealing with frequent crashes, but I’d say I’m like 95% done and was hoping to get them up by Monday.

I’m trying.
No problem man! I understand what a large undertaking it is and the time involved when it comes to a project like this. I'll continue to keep an eye out and thanks again !

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »