Home

1997 Rosters on PS4 Wow !

This is a discussion on 1997 Rosters on PS4 Wow ! within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2022, 08:47 AM   #17
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 1997 Rosters on PS4 Wow !

Downloaded these last night...

Question (probably a stupid one), should I be substituting your created teams into the actual franchise slots? Just noticed Selanne on Winnipeg (Maybe it's the alumni team?) and Anaheim, and assumed that I had Effed up.

Had a wild idea when I was screwing around with it about doing an expanision draft through it too...could be hilarious.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:59 AM   #18
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsmen7
Downloaded these last night...

Question (probably a stupid one), should I be substituting your created teams into the actual franchise slots? Just noticed Selanne on Winnipeg (Maybe it's the alumni team?) and Anaheim, and assumed that I had Effed up.

Had a wild idea when I was screwing around with it about doing an expanision draft through it too...could be hilarious.
Yes many teams are under custom, fillers and for the 97 season he did logos and jerseys including a version of the gortons fisherman , very impressive work.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:15 AM   #19
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

So for any of you keeping score if you wanna have #s stick IN PLAYOFF MODE from what I discovered you need to put these players back on their Alumni teams . Numbers will then scramble so you need to redo those and Captains and assistants. You may also see many goalies being assistants or the Great one being #97 issues so change there # , assign a player like G Cloutier #97 and Wayne will be 99. Lots of work but worth it and I will post a set when I get a chance , but I'm tired of editing and just wanna play even if Roy is 35, sakic 31 , footer 50 and Peter 27 !
Ps most players are quick fixes but retired numbers might need that Gretzky fix and dont forget drop them to FA list. GARRYOWEN
Old 01-07-2022, 10:02 AM   #20
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
Yes many teams are under custom, fillers and for the 97 season he did logos and jerseys including a version of the gortons fisherman , very impressive work.
Awesome. Was fooling around with it a bit...going to be fun times!
Old 01-07-2022, 05:01 PM   #21
Rookie

This is my season setup

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2022, 09:28 AM   #22
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale97
This is my season setup

That's how I did mine but i forgot to turn off retired numbers so I'll have to restart it . ??? Is there an option for 5 min overtimes no shootouts?
Old 01-08-2022, 12:58 PM   #23
Rookie

I am working on it to get it ready for franchise mode.

Took the Version 3. great idea with the fill in teams.

Here is what I am doing.

Divisional fill In teams will get CHL players (non SM Liiga, SHL etc teams)

Completely change AHL players with ECHL players and have them with no NHL affiliation.

Assign almost every european top prospect of current teams to IIHF countries, so they don’t show in franchise mode. Likely I missed some.

Adjust all contracts of all players up 80 and have them the term they played for the team in that tenure. I have some exceptions. (IE Gretzky had 3 Rangers year, I gave him 5 contract years.

Adjusted all players who appears over 40. I call it the age bug in franchise mode. most of them (not all!) have the age from their 96-97 Season.

Created Kiprusoff, Chris Drury and Mattias Ohlund, just loved them too much to leave them out of the game.
;-)

I ended with Pittsburgh today, guess somewhere next week it should be ready.

Time to re-write franchise history ladies and gentleman !
Old 01-09-2022, 02:07 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basko34
I am working on it to get it ready for franchise mode.

Took the Version 3. great idea with the fill in teams.

Here is what I am doing.

Divisional fill In teams will get CHL players (non SM Liiga, SHL etc teams)

Completely change AHL players with ECHL players and have them with no NHL affiliation.

Assign almost every european top prospect of current teams to IIHF countries, so they don’t show in franchise mode. Likely I missed some.

Adjust all contracts of all players up 80 and have them the term they played for the team in that tenure. I have some exceptions. (IE Gretzky had 3 Rangers year, I gave him 5 contract years.

Adjusted all players who appears over 40. I call it the age bug in franchise mode. most of them (not all!) have the age from their 96-97 Season.

Created Kiprusoff, Chris Drury and Mattias Ohlund, just loved them too much to leave them out of the game.
;-)

I ended with Pittsburgh today, guess somewhere next week it should be ready.

Time to re-write franchise history ladies and gentleman !
Nice work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »