Home

*NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5

This is a discussion on *NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5 within the EA Sports NHL Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters
Football Simulator Hands-On Preview
World of Chel Tips and Tricks: How to Be a Good Teammate
Sunday Rivals Review - Great Mix of Sim and Arcade
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2022, 02:34 AM   #1
Rookie
 
stlgamer09's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
*NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5

Trade Deadline.jpg

*Huge Roster Update* Over 500 Created Players

- All Drafted Prospects in game
- Draft Prospects for 2022, 2023, 2024, and 2025 Drafts
- Correct Salaries and extensions
- All NHL rosters current as of Trade Deadline with correct draft picks
- Goalie equipment updated
- Newly Signed College Prospects

Released!

ID: briancstl
Roster Name: Franchise Ready V4 Final
__________________
NHL REVAMPED
EDITOR NHL-2015 NHL-2016
FHM
Roster 2017 2018 2019


Last edited by stlgamer09; 04-27-2022 at 01:28 AM.
stlgamer09 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2022, 06:52 AM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Question Re: *NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5

Which roster base did you use?
Are all leagues up to date and have you found any KHL, USHL or NCAA rosters in roster sharing?
octobump is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 10:15 AM   #3
Rookie
 
stlgamer09's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Re: *NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobump
Which roster base did you use?
Are all leagues up to date and have you found any KHL, USHL or NCAA rosters in roster sharing?
Base was January 26 then merged custom with February 16.

All leagues would not be updated only NHL and AHL. Europe leagues have the drafted prospects in them and CHL leagues have the draft prospects.

I have but none compare the size of this.
__________________
NHL REVAMPED
EDITOR NHL-2015 NHL-2016
FHM
Roster 2017 2018 2019


Last edited by stlgamer09; 03-17-2022 at 01:15 PM.
stlgamer09 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 06:26 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Canada
Re: *NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5

How do you get draft picks to the right teams?
Phoenix29 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 03:03 AM   #5
Rookie
 
stlgamer09's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Re: *NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix29
How do you get draft picks to the right teams?
Only way to do that it is to wait for EA to update the roster after the trade deadline.
__________________
NHL REVAMPED
EDITOR NHL-2015 NHL-2016
FHM
Roster 2017 2018 2019

stlgamer09 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2022, 12:31 AM   #6
Rookie
 
callahan24's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: *NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlgamer09
Attachment 199147

*Huge Roster Update* Over 500 Created Players

-All Drafted Prospects in game
-Draft Prospects for 2022, 2023, and 2024 Drafts
-Correct Salaries
-All NHL rosters current as of Trade Deadline

Releasing on MONDAY 3-21 sometime after the trade deadline passes and trades confirmed.
This made me excited until I realized how bad the gameplay has become. EA just constantly Fs this game up. Hopefully I can figure out passable sliders to enjoy these rosters. Thanks for doing this though.
callahan24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 03:19 PM   #7
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Re: *NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlgamer09
Attachment 199147

*Huge Roster Update* Over 500 Created Players

-All Drafted Prospects in game
-Draft Prospects for 2022, 2023, and 2024 Drafts
-Correct Salaries
-All NHL rosters current as of Trade Deadline

Releasing on MONDAY 3-21 sometime after the trade deadline passes and trades confirmed.
Only curious about. Did you create your 500 Players with best possible looking faces or standard faces ? With different Equipment, also Goalies ? Did you change Equipment, beards from EA created Players ? Thx in advance for your info.
Travolterjohn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 05:37 PM   #8
Rookie
 
stlgamer09's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Re: *NHL22 Trade Deadline Roster* PS5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Only curious about. Did you create your 500 Players with best possible looking faces or standard faces ? With different Equipment, also Goalies ? Did you change Equipment, beards from EA created Players ? Thx in advance for your info.
I did my best to re-create faces to them with hair. I did my best on equipment for players and Goalies too. Some equipment has been changed from EA. As for beards for ea players I did not.
__________________
NHL REVAMPED
EDITOR NHL-2015 NHL-2016
FHM
Roster 2017 2018 2019

stlgamer09 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:36 AM.

Top -