Home

PernellKarl076 NHL23 (Hardcore Sliders)

This is a discussion on PernellKarl076 NHL23 (Hardcore Sliders) within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 10-17-2022, 05:44 PM   #1
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

OVR: 0
PernellKarl076 NHL23 (Hardcore Sliders)

If you want a REAL HOCKEY Experience, you’ve come to the right place !!! Welcome Home 😀 I have done over 250 hours of testing/playing and this comes close to REAL hockey like never before…. It smells like hockey and it feels like hockey…. Also play as per my RECOMMENDATIONS further down this page for a few games. If you don’t like it, I don’t know what to say 🤷🏻 I would refund you, but that’s more on EA's side, not mine…

If you love "sky cam air pinball hockey thingy" obviously you are not in the right place… No Soup For You !!! This is PK's place and we now have an acting President BigBadAss33. More of a bodyguard but yeah !

Try these out and in my humble opinion, you'll never go back to anything else. We have all our style of play, but this one fits my style and I've literally been on the edge of my seat playing this set...

- You can enjoy this set with BAP, Season, Franchise, CPU vs CPU, Coach mode and Playing Just Goalie if you want !

****NOTE: Manual line changes is a must, cause you know when to make them, when set on Auto, you will be caught with your pants down often...

- I've never really use one touch-passing like this before and now it's a must have, lol !

- GAMEPLAY is the true priority for me... You may be worried when you look at some of these settings, but trust me if you love real hockey, you'll never go back 😀

UPDATED ON MAY 21

———————————————
MAY 21 UPDATE
———————————————

Hey everyone !

Been away for awhile and when I came back to the game loaded my sliders and felt that the game was a bit too slow… This is the fastest sport on earth no ? So made changes, nothing major, but wanted to feel the explosiveness of hockey players. The speed of the game without sacrificing gameplay in the same equation…

Here are the changes that have been made:

All the sliders that I have changed are to reflect the new speed of these players.

- Fatigue Recovery from 38 to 51
- Back Skating from 39 to 65
- Player Speed from 54 to 88
- MIN pass speed from 28 to 20
- MAX pass speed from 86 to 80
- Puck Control from 18 to 29
- Hitting Power from 2 to 0

I’m having a blast, I really love these changes and hope you love them also 😀

Gameplay video at the end of this post with these changes…

———————————————
DECEMBER 28 UPDATE
———————————————

A small tweak but it needed to be done 😀 In the CHECKING tab, I changed the "Board Effect on the Puck Carrier and Non puck Carrier" to 0…

To me it makes no sense to have it at zero, because if you smash in the boards something bad should happen, but since EA's AI will sometimes go right into the boards without even attempting to brake, it looks bad and it plays bad also, lol ! So the overall gameplay is more polished this way IMO…

———————————————
DECEMBER 24 UPDATE
———————————————

A huge round of applause for GetThePuckOut for his latest big JOB of doing not 1, but 2 roster sets with all the exigencies of a guy named PK 😆

These changes takes care of DMen sometimes caught like deer in headlights, they will now move the puck way faster and be more efficient in the D zone as well… The other major change is that it’s now tougher to enter the Ozone with the changes to Strategies…

Very happy to say that we brought the DMen to a whole other level… DMen that were pretty much left on the curb side by EA In the past few years…

All these have been tested by GTPO and myself and we are very happy to say that it brings, the already pretty good gameplay to another layer of awesomeness 😀 You will find the rosters name a bit further down on this page 😀

Have fun playing Hockey during the holidays, I know I will, just like when I was a little kid 😉

———————————————
DECEMBER 22 UPDATE
———————————————

I wanted the game to feel even more organic than before. Harder zone entries, this can be achieved with Puck Side Attack strategy and the rest of the changes are explained in my slider thread… Enjoy 😀

———————————————
NOVEMBER 26 UPDATE
———————————————

Rosters have been updated to reflect EA's Roster fixes on November 22, but also with our own DMEN tweaks and Strategies 😀 See more info below this page on Rosters… A huge THANKS to GetThePuckOut for his tiresome work on this, since he did all the changes himself, both for PS5 and XBSX ☑️👍👏🏼

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

———————————————
NOVEMBER 20 UPDATE
———————————————

Minor tweaks for even more ORGANIC plays… Doesn’t change much but I saw a couple of things I liked 😀

Also I’ve watched a complete CPU vs CPU game from the "new" True Broadcast Camera and the speed for me looked very good….

These were the sliders affected:

SKATING
  • Back Skating for Broadcast Cameras
  • Player Acceleration for Broadcast Cameras
  • Skating Speed for Broadcast Cameras

PUCK CONTROL
  • Stick Contact Immunity
  • Puck Control
  • Deking Impact
  • Spin Deke Impact

CHECKING
  • Preparedness Effect
  • Incidental Contact

———————————————
NOVEMBER 16 UPDATE
———————————————

I played 15 games in my seasons with these updates on my side, and the gameplay is even better than before.

Reason for these changes: Not enough goals were scored and felt that the goalies were too robotic. Then when "latest" tuner came along, these goalies became BRICK WALLS 😳

My Goals Per Games Average GPGA was at a very low 2.02. That X2 would equal to a 4.04 GPGA for both teams. The NHL average last season was 6.28 !

So to make a long story short, in my last 15, in my games there was 90 Goals, so that means a 6.00 GPGA for both teams 😀 So that's on NHL level right there !!

Minor tweaks, but oh so worth it 😀 Trust me !

I’ve been enjoying these like when I was a kid on Christmas Eve when I had my
first hockey table…. Every game, every period, every shift is different and I LOVE IT !!!

ENJOY !

—————————————————————

Rules
Game Play Presets: Custom (Full Sim)
Game Style: Custom (Full Sim)
Post Whistle Rules: Authentic
Rules: Custom (NHL)
Fighting: 1
Icing: On ( like the good old days, go touch that puck 😉 )
Injuries: On
Offsides: Delayed
Penalties: 3 of 4 (that number does nothing when you play the games, but affects the simming part… )
Tie Break: 5 min (3 on3) then shootout
Trapezoid Rule: Off
Penalty Time Scaling: 2
Coincidental Penalty Time Scale: 2

Game Settings
Period Length: 11 minutes
Difficulty: All-Star or Superstar (Superstar plays really good right now) December 5th 2022…
Camera: ACTION Auto Zoom ( Try it on player lock, you will love it )
Goalie Camera: High
Shootout Camera: Dynamic Low
Away Line Changes: Manual
Away Shot Aim: Aim Assist ( This is to counter whatever cheese you may find )
Home Line Changes: Manual
Home Shot Aim: Aim Assist

GAMEPLAY SLIDERS
GENERAL
SLIDER
VALUE
COMMENTS
Gameplay Version
Strongly advise against Latest… Trust me !
Attributes Effect
Way Better Player Separation
Broken Stick Frequency
Game Speed
Fatigue Effect
You gonna have to roll all 4 lines
Fatigue Recovery
Injury Occurrance
User Preference…. But 61 looks good on my side so far.

SKATING (The skating has never felt so good)
SLIDER
VALUE
COMMENTS
Back Skating
Hustle Type
Authentic
Puck Carrier Agility
Puck Carrier Skating
Player Acceleration
Skating Speed
Skating Agility
You will actually feel like a hockey player on ice !

SHOOTING
SLIDER
VALUE
COMMENTS
One Timer Accuracy
Shot Accuracy
Shot Power
Slapshot Accuracy
Slapshot Power

PASSING ** To get the desired effect, these needs to be EXACT **
SLIDER
VALUE
COMMENTS
Manual Passing
ON
Very IMPORTANT or all your passes will be rockets !
Pass Assist
I play with it at 0… Try it, you will love it… Maybe not at first, lol !
Min Pass Speed
Max Pass Speed
Saucer Pass Speed
Pass Accuracy
Pass Interceptions
Pass Reception Ease
Reception Reaction Time
Puck Control Rating Effect
Puck Speed Reception Effect
Pickup Type Effect
Bouncing Puck Reception

PUCK CONTROL
SLIDER
VALUE
COMMENTS
Stick in Physics
—>
Stick, Legs and Body
Incidental Contact Puck Loss
—>
Stick, Legs and Body
Stick Contact Immunity
Puck Control
Deeking Impact
Spin Deke Impact
Skating Impact

GOALIES
SLIDER
VALUE
COMMENTS
Cover Frequency
Passing
Cross Crease Reaction Time
Save Reaction Time
Deflection Reaction Time
Screen Effect
Screen Persistence

CHECKING
SLIDER
VALUE
COMMENTS
Board Effect Non-Puck Carrier
Board Effect Puck Carrier
Hitting Assistance
Stumble Treshold
Fall and Stumble Fall Ease
Aggression
Hitting Power
You'll have to earn your destroying checks like in the NHL ! When you do, you'll be smiling for days 😉
Size Effect
Speed Effect
Checking-Balance Rating Effect
Preparedness Effect
Incidental Contact Effect
Poke Checking Accuracy
Poke Checking Power
Stick Lift Effectiveness

PENALTIES (Averaging 7-8 Calls per game in my last 20… Also better variety)
SLIDER
VALUE
COMMENTS
CPU Penalties
CPU Teammate Penalties
Tripping
Slashing
Elbowing
High Sticking
Cross Checking
Boarding
Charging
Delay of game
Holding
Hooking
Interference

AI
SLIDER
VALUE
COMMENTS
AI Learning
CPU Difficulty Adjustment
CPU Faceoff Difficulty
Fight Difficulty
CPU Strategy Adjustments
User Strategy Adjustment
Put at 0 if you like to do it yourself
BAP Strategy Adjustment

STRATEGIES

(What’s great about 23, it’s that when you edit a team strategies it stays saved for that said team)

For all 4 offensive lines
Carry/Dump slider - go a couple of clicks on the RIGHT for all of them depending on the players also.
Cycle/Shoot slider - go a couple of clicks on the LEFT this time as this will promote much more organic play in the O zone, instead of the AI put their heads down and shoot for the slot, lol !

For all 3 D Core
Hold Line/Pinch slider - Go way more to the right if you like active DMEN’s… I know I do 😉
Cycle/Shoot slider - Again go way up there on the right… Shoot the damn puck ! Don’t worry it's really not overpowered.

Team Strategies
I left them as is, as it also promote different gameplay and strategies for different teams…

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for the BEST Experience
1) Take my slider set AS IS and try for 5 games… Some values will appear extreme but just trust me 😉
2) Play POSITION LOCK. The best way to play the game IMO, you'll have to make split second decisions and the game plays much better this way.
3)Goes hand in hand with no2, PLAY YOUR POSITION don't run everywhere on the ice and you will be rewarded and you'll be amazed at how you AI teammates play way better this way 😀
4) NEVER ask for a pass… NEVER…. The AI will pass on plenty of occasions if you are in a good spot, so work your *** off to get there 😆
5) ACTION CAM Give it a go even if you've never really liked it… IT puts you right there on the ice, not like you are in the sky playing or watching TV… You will thank me later. TRUST ME !
6) Maybe extreme, but I play with no HUD whatsoever… Not even the player indicator… Sooooo immersive, just remember your players at the said position… When I see YOuTubers playing with a Christmas tree lighting on the ice, puck shadow 4 times bigger than the puck and deeking fest, I just wanna throw up 🤢 😆 THIS is REAL HOCKEY baby !
7) Make sure you follow the 6 steps above and if you love REAL HOCKEY, you cannot go wrong…. HAVE FUN ! 😀

Hope you like this set like I do and let me know how they went for you... Thanks !

WHILLING AND ABLE DMEN ROSTERS

Do you want DMen that are more whiling and able in the Offensive zone ? DMen that will carry the puck more often ? DMen that will take more Slapshots, more One Timers, more SnapShots when the time is right ? DMen that you are not afraid to pass the puck anymore ? Especially when you are player locked as a forward….

These DMen, you will also have to face them on the opposing team… It changes the whole dynamics of the game IMO. You now have to FEAR them and cover them way better !

Giving some love to these guys that EA left behind… Makar, Josi, Fox and friends should now be proud 😉😆

*** A huge round of applause to GetThePuckOut for his work on this 😀 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

FOR XBOX SERIES X PLAYERS
ROSTER NAME
USER
DATE
PK76 Dmen and Strat Edits V2
cupcrazymaniac
December 23 2022

FOR PS5 PLAYERS
ROSTER NAME
USER
DATE
PK76 Dmen and Strat Edits V2
cupcrazymaniac
December 23 2022

Left the older ones there if you prefer 😉

For XBSX players:

The roster is now LIVE and it’s under the name (PernellKarl076 Roster) date (November 02)

The base roster used was (Fixing EAs mistakes V2) From what I could see, it was a very good one and worked from there…

* Take note that all my testing with this roster have been done with my slider set and me playing player lock as a LW. Also with my recommended way of playing the game. Like real HOCKEY !

Let me know how it went for you guys and Enjoy ! Pretty sure you'll love what you get 😀

For PS5 players:

Roster name: PK76 Dmen Edits
User:BigPoppa17

* A big thank you to BigPoppa17 for your work on this and a special mention to the base roster from Canadian_Gee's… Good job 👍

This adds just a +1 OVR to all DMen, but oh, so worth it 😀

Have fun and Enjoy !

Gameplay you should expect with all these settings 😀

Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Panthers and Hurricanes. Panthers are leading 3-2 in the series… Period 1 of game 6 in sunny Florida 😀

I'm playing Left DMen Locked for the Hurricanes, controlling Burns 8, Pesce 22 and Chatfield 5… Complete, unedited 1st period, all in 4K 😀 Crack the sound up a bit and enjoy 😀

Follow me on your favourite TUBE (Videos backstories often in my Slider Thread)

Last edited by PernellKarl076; 05-27-2023 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Added the DMen roster portion of it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2022, 10:20 AM   #2
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

Re: PernellKarl076 NHL23 (Hardcore Sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PernellKarl076
I really enjoyed 22 but with allot of tweaking to rosters, attributes and tinkering with even XFactors to get the most out of it… BUT, NHL23 is on another level gameplay wise. Right now for me it's the best NHL edition of them all for gameplay !

Try these out and in my humble opinion, you'll never go back to anything else. We have all our style of play, but this one fits my style and I've literally been on the edge of my seat playing this set...

****NOTE: Manual line changes is a must, cause you know when to make them, when set on Auto, you will be caught with your pants down often...

- Quick decisions is a priority, I've never really use one touch-passing like this before and now it's a must have, lol !

- For me 10 minutes periods is more than enough and you really get in the game...

- Not really looking for super realistic stats, GAMEPLAY is the true priority for me... You may be worried when you look at some of these settings, but trust me if you love real hockey, you'll never go back ��

Updated October 17

Rules
Post Whistle Rules: Authentic
Rules: Custom (NHL)
Fighting: 0 ( I don’t care for that stuff)
Icing: Hybrid Icing
Injuries: On
Offsides: Delayed
Penalties: 0 ( I play without penalties and it’s great)
Tie Break: 5 min (3 on3) then shootout
Trapezoid Rule: Off
Penalty Time Scaling: 0
Coincidental Penalty Time Scale: 0

Game Settings
Period Length: 10 minutes
Difficulty: All-Star or Superstar
Camera: ACTION ( Try it on player lock, you will love it )
Goalie Camera: High
Shootout Camera: Dynamic Low
Away Line Changes: Manual
Away Shot Aim: Aim Assist ( This is to counter whatever cheese you may find)
Home Line Changes: Manual
Home Shot Aim: Aim Assist

GAMEPLAY SLIDERS

GENERAL
Gameplay Version: latest (make sure you download the latest tuner)
Game Style – Custom (Full Sim)
Attribute Effects : 5
Broken Stick Frequency : 50
Game Speed : 0
Fatigue Effect : 87
Fatigue Recovery : 38
Injury Occurrence : 0 ( I don’t like injuries )

SKATING (The skating has never felt so good)
Back Skating: 39
Hustle Type : Authentic
Puck Carrier Agility : 3
Puck Carrier Skating: 83
Player Acceleration : 52
Skating Speed : 57
Skating Agility : 1 ( Don’t fret, everything will be fine, you'll actually feel more like a hockey player on ice )

SHOOTING
One Timer Accuracy : 50
Shot Accuracy : 45
Shot Power : 50
Slap Shot Accuracy : 40
Slap Shot Power : 50

PASSING * To get the desired effect, these must be exact. *
Manual Passing - ON
Pass Assist : 0 ( yes 0, that's where the magic kicks in ) 21 (easier)
Min Pass Speed: 28
Max Pass Speed: 82
Saucer Pass Speed : 59
Pass Accuracy : 1
Pass Interceptions : 1
Pass Reception Ease : 34
Reception Reaction Time : 94
Puck Control Rating Effect : 31
Puck Speed Reception Effect : 50
Pickup Type Effect : 50
Bouncing Puck Receptions : 17

PUCK CONTROL
Incidental Contact Puck Loss : Stick , Legs and Body
Incidental Stick Contact Immunity : 0
Puck Control : 25
Deking Impact : 50
Spin Deke Impact : 50
Skating Impact : 45

GOALIES
Goalie Cover Frequency : 88
Goalie Passing : 21
Goalie Cross Crease Reaction Time : 50
Goalie Save Reaction Time : 50
Goalie Deflection Reaction Time : 50
Goalie Screen Effect : 60
Goalie Screen Persistence : 60

CHECKING
Board Effect Non-Puck Carrier : 100
Board Effect Puck Carrier : 100
Hitting Assistance : 0 ( you will do great ��
Stumble Threshold : 100
Fall and Stumble Fall Ease: 100
Aggression : 63bfor regular season and 84 for playoffs ��
Hitting Power : 2 ( Yes 2 ) You will have to earn your destroying checks, just like the real thing, and when you do, you will be smiling for days…
Size Effect : 67
Speed Effect : 67
Checking/Balance Rating Effect : 83
Preparedness Effect : 51
Incidental Contact Effect : 20
Poke Checking Accuracy : 0
Poke Checking Power : 0
Stick Lift Effectiveness : 15

PENALTIES ( I don’t play with penalties, but this was my NHL20 ones)
CPU Penalties: 37
CPU Teammate Penalties: 37
Tripping: 20
Slashing : 5
Elbowing : 100-Max
High Sticking : 100-Max
Cross Checking: 100-Max
Boarding : 60
Charging : 50
Delay of Game : 75
Holding : 45
Hooking : 20
Interference : 85

AI
AI Learning: 0
CPU Difficulty Adjustment: 0
CPU Faceoff Difficulty: 65
Fight Difficulty: 50
CPU Strategy Adjustment: 4
User Strategy Adjustment: 4 (0 if you like to adjust yourself)
BAP Strategy Adjustment: 4

RECOMMEND for the BEST Experience

1) Take my slider set as is and try for 5 games… Some values will appear extreme but just trust me ��

2) Play position LOCK… The best way to play the game IMO, you'll have to make split second decisions and the game plays much better this way.

3) Goes hand in hand with no2, PLAY YOUR POSITION…don't run everywhere on the ice and you will be rewarded and you'll be amazed at how you AI teammates play way better this way ��

4) NEVER ask for a pass… NEVER…. The AI will pass on plenty of occasions if you are in a good spot, so work your *** off to get there ��

5) ACTION CAM… Give it a go even if you've never really liked it… IT puts you right there on the ice, not like you are in the sky playing or watching TV…

6) Maybe extreme, but I play with no HUD whatsoever… Not even the player indicator… Sooooo immersive, just remember your players at the said position… When I see YOuTubers playing with a Christmas tree lighting on the ice, puck shadow 4 times bigger than the puck and deeking fest, I just wanna throw up �� ��

9) Have a blast ��

Hope you like this set like I do and let me know how they went for you... Thanks !

I plugged in my sliders and the game plays really well, but the hitting is nuts.. Guys are getting stretchered all over the ice. Trying to figure it out..

one slider has always bothered me and its Board Effect Non-Puck Carrier and
Board Effect Puck Carrier. I watch more hockey than 99% of the planet and i never see the players get tripped up by the boards alone. Does that make sense?

Maybe these sliders do something Im not aware of.. I just know when its at 100 guys have breakaways near the boards and just get tripped up...

I'm going to try these on BROADCAST camera and give you a report!!! I have to have penalties and injuries on.. I want real gameplay with real situations! No Knock just me!!

Who know maybe a combo of our sliders is the answer for us!!!

Thanks for all your testing on NHL 22
Old 10-18-2022, 12:08 PM   #3
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadAss33
I plugged in my sliders and the game plays really well, but the hitting is nuts.. Guys are getting stretchered all over the ice. Trying to figure it out..

With my sliders I see a HUGE hit maybe 2 or 3 times a game… The hitting power set at 2 goes hand in hand with the speed/preparedness/size sliders… The way it's setup, it's very realistic IMO… Try it and let me know

one slider has always bothered me and its Board Effect Non-Puck Carrier and
Board Effect Puck Carrier. I watch more hockey than 99% of the planet and i never see the players get tripped up by the boards alone. Does that make sense?

Maybe these sliders do something Im not aware of.. I just know when its at 100 guys have breakaways near the boards and just get tripped up...

As you may know by now, sliders don't do exactly what they are suppose to sometimes, but all the board effects again goes hand in hand with the hitting…. I recall that these sliders were way more touchy in NHL20 for example, but they are not as bad as you think in 22 and 23… I have mine set at 100 and the game plays beautiful… When I miss a check and I go into the boards, I want the game to reflect that and not the board acting like a trampoline and giving me momentum instead of losing it… Same for the pesky AI when they come out of a corner flying with the puck… Wanted to slow them down and that goes hand in hand as to why, player mobility is set to 1 and puck carrier agility at 1 also… Makes a HUGE difference

I'm going to try these on BROADCAST camera and give you a report!!! I have to have penalties and injuries on.. I want real gameplay with real situations! No Knock just me!!

Who know maybe a combo of our sliders is the answer for us!!!

Thanks for all your testing on NHL 22

You are very much welcome ! I share my stuff for all of us that wants a challenge and a better game… Maybe I should work for EA 😉😆 I will also test my sliders in broadcast camera and give you feedback (gulp !)
Since I will try with your pesky broadcast camera, lol ! Try a couple of games with my recommended settings and let me know buddy 😀
Old 10-18-2022, 12:24 PM   #4
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

After about 10 minutes in I can say that I’m enjoying myself, lol !

* Note, playing on this camera being further from the Action, I don't know why but I forget to change my line as often, lol ! The other thing with these sliders and 23, you need to line up your checks way better because now they will shrug you off in no time, and I dig that ! Be more careful when you attempt them especially from that distance 😉😀

Edit: For that camera you need to bring the speed down ! so back skating at 29… 40 for Acceleration and 45 for speed

Last edited by PernellKarl076; 10-18-2022 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-18-2022, 04:21 PM   #5
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

BigBadAss, I just finished a complete game with the broadcast camera and I had a great time… Not saying I will leave my Action Cam, but this will be used more as it's a change of pace 😀

The pros playing that camera was that obviously you see more of the ice and your surroundings, so I thought I played a hell of a game on the Defensive side of things with my LW… Easier with this camera. Where it got complicated for me was on the offensive side, looked like I was drunk to be honest, lol ! I some times shot when I wanted to protect the puck and vice versa…

Ended in a 1-1 tie as my Sabres scored on the Big Bad Bruins with 47 seconds left, it was a thing of beauty as all of a sudden the Garden went quiet 🤫 😂

Not saying that because they are my sliders BBA, but man the gameplay was awesome !!! Let me know what you think and don't forget to adjust the skating speed on these 3 sliders mentioned earlier 😀
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2022, 09:56 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Pernell,

Do you play on All Star or Superstar? I know you list both but when trying out a set I always like to go with whatever the slider creator uses.

I also always play on player lock and can't go away from that so I'm anxious to try a set tailored around that.
Old 10-19-2022, 12:59 AM   #7
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by arut2002
Pernell,

Do you play on All Star or Superstar? I know you list both but when trying out a set I always like to go with whatever the slider creator uses.

I also always play on player lock and can't go away from that so I'm anxious to try a set tailored around that.
I’m playing on AllStar Arut and enjoying the game more and more as I discover something different in each game 😀

Thanks for your interest in these sliders… Try them as is for a few game and if you are like me you'll be hooked I promise. The game right now is unbelievable 😀

I will post my penalty and injuries update tomorrow AM, I just played a few games and it plays fantastic 😀

Let me know how it goes…
Old 10-19-2022, 09:52 AM   #8
MVP

PernellKarl076's Arena

Upadated the sliders to have Injuries and penalties… I like what I’m seeing so far, but still a work in progress. Let me know your thoughts if you play with this set 😀

Check back often, as I still update them on the regular.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »