Home

AlTito's NHL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on AlTito's NHL 15 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2014, 11:38 AM   #49
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: AlTito's NHL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfou2013
AlTito do you play 8 minutes or 10 ? All-Star or Superstar ?

How do you set the CPU Difficulty Adjustment ? 0 or 3 ?

How do you set the CPU Faceoff Difficulty ? 4 or 5 ?

Thank tou for your answer.
I play 8 minutes, on Superstar, CPU Difficulty at 0 and Faceoff at 4. However, everyone has a different skill level, so these are sliders that can be adjusted for each person to get a good challenge from the CPU and without affecting the feel of the game.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:43 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Tito13
I play 8 minutes, on Superstar, CPU Difficulty at 0 and Faceoff at 4. However, everyone has a different skill level, so these are sliders that can be adjusted for each person to get a good challenge from the CPU and without affecting the feel of the game.
Thank you !!!!

My goalie is not very good. He have a save perrcentage under 0.900 !!
Old 09-11-2014, 11:52 AM   #51
Just started!

TheDycktator's Arena

Good sliders, but after playing a multitude I've ran into one problem. The AI goal variety is so limited. The CPU strategy is just to throw the puck on goal or cross crease passes. They rarely cycle the puck, its almost as if their strategy is constantly set to "Crash the Net". Unfortunately there's nothing I can really do to stop them.

Unsure of whether this is a slider thing or a gameplay thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 12:27 PM   #52
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LighttheLamp
Im getting great results with these sliders in gm mode! Awesome job tito!
Me to!
Only thing is my BaP doesn't get fatigued. I play 20 minutes periods. Third line D.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:36 PM   #53
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awb555
Me to!
Only thing is my BaP doesn't get fatigued. I play 20 minutes periods. Third line D.
Adding to my post. My average ice time is 10 minutes a period. Also EVERY time my energy bar is full I get put right back in.. My bar is 95% green of the time
Old 09-11-2014, 02:32 PM   #54
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDycktator
Good sliders, but after playing a multitude I've ran into one problem. The AI goal variety is so limited. The CPU strategy is just to throw the puck on goal or cross crease passes. They rarely cycle the puck, its almost as if their strategy is constantly set to "Crash the Net". Unfortunately there's nothing I can really do to stop them.

Unsure of whether this is a slider thing or a gameplay thing.
It's probably more of a gameplay issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awb555

Adding to my post. My average ice time is 10 minutes a period. Also EVERY time my energy bar is full I get put right back in.. My bar is 95% green of the time
You have your fatigue effect slider at 6 and fatigue recovery at 2? Seems a bit weird, since the default values are 3/3, you are supposed to be way more fatigued with these settings. Maybe there's a problem with fatigue in Be A Pro, because I don't see it in normal games.

Last edited by Al_Tito13; 09-11-2014 at 08:49 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #55
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

I dont wanna become a tweaker but AlTito I need some support as Im starting to see many weak goals and if I score cpu is coming right back .

Really low save % on allstar Play Now but I thinking from last year goalie screen and reaction sliders might be a tad low ? any impressions and I know we all have different skill levels , thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
I dont wanna become a tweaker but AlTito I need some support as Im starting to see many weak goals and if I score cpu is coming right back .

Really low save % on allstar Play Now but I thinking from last year goalie screen and reaction sliders might be a tad low ? any impressions and I know we all have different skill levels , thanks

I play superstar. Seems to get better results

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »