Home

Clarkie's NHL 15 All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on Clarkie's NHL 15 All-Star Slider Set within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 12:54 PM   #33
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Clarkie's NHL 15 All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by lere2001
Played a game with your updates and beat the rangers 9-1 as the blues.

I push it the CPU 32-30, power plays were 1 each.

I just felt like I could dance around and/or pass the puck into the slot way too easily. The majority of my goals were passes into or across the slot.
Ouch. Well either you are way better at this game than everyone who has tried these or the patch has really screwed these sliders up. Back when the game first came out and I had these sliders going everyone was having close even games with stats that were NHL like numbers. Why don't you try another game with tuner 1.00. See if it plays better for you. I am pretty close to removing the game from my ps4 and starting all over with no tuner or patch. Either that or use mikeymayhem's sliders and try to bring down the game speed and hitting and still get penalties.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:03 AM   #34
MVP

northmen24's Arena

First post has been updated and overhauled with the current tuner and patch fixes. Now all I need is the next roster update to start my GM.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:30 PM   #35
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Major overhaul on first post. I love how the game plays with acceleration at 0. Helps with the cycle. But with AI learning maxed you need to be smart and mix up the ways you cycle. I still get 2-4 PP per game and just beat the Rangers 4-3 as the Devils in a play now game. Please try them out and post feedback.

Plus time on attack is even with these. And big hits if you set it up right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 11:48 PM   #36
Rookie

lakingsfan37's Arena

OVR: 0

Ill look to give these a go. Have you tried them in BeAgm? For me I feel the game plays differently between the modes.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:02 AM   #37
MVP

northmen24's Arena

No. I am waiting for roster update before I even touch GM mode. If you want to let me know how they play if you put them into yours that would be great.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:24 AM   #38
Rookie

lakingsfan37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
No. I am waiting for roster update before I even touch GM mode. If you want to let me know how they play if you put them into yours that would be great.
Ill def plug them in and give them a try. Im trying to cut out some of my NHL game time with the new The Evil Within game. Looks fun. But always fall back to playing tons of NHL.
Old 10-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #39
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

OVR: 3

So I got around to trying two games in GM mode with these and these are what I noticed.

• I dont know why but fatigue at 2/2 1/1 just feels right to me I have no Idea why I ever migrated from that
  • shot aim at 0 causes to many missed shots both my games ended in 2-1, both a win and a loss but with way to many shots missed from right in front of the net. Both team shots where below 20 in each game.
  • The acceleration thing feels amazing, players feel like they have weight to them and I actually was able to get around defenders and fly past them with one of my top speed guys.
  • Penalties have been slightly low for the cpu but for the user its really low. I took one penalty in both games but that just might be me is I play pretty disciplined especially when the game is slower cause I dont feel much threat when its slower.
  • The big hits haven't really changed that much with it at 0. I still layed out seabrook with tiny johnny hockey so maybe bring it back up cause every penalty I got was a stick infraction and not one was elbowing, boarding, or interference.
  • The goalies feel really really good No cheese at all and I even beat Crawford 5 hole from the top of the ciricle.
Im going to try a couple more but make tweaks seeing as I used exactly what you have on here and Ill let you know how that goes since.

Last edited by mikeymayhem; 10-15-2014 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:45 PM   #40
Rookie

lakingsfan37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymayhem
So I got around to trying two games in GM mode with these and these are what I noticed.

• I dont know why but fatigue at 2/2 1/1 just feels right to me I have no Idea why I ever migrated from that
  • shot aim at 0 causes to many missed shots both my games ended in 2-1, both a win and a loss but with way to many shots missed from right in front of the net. Both team shots where below 20 in each game.
  • The acceleration thing feels amazing, players feel like they have weight to them and I actually was able to get around defenders and fly past them with one of my top speed guys.
  • Penalties have been slightly low for the cpu but for the user its really low. I took one penalty in both games but that just might be me is I play pretty disciplined especially when the game is slower cause I dont feel much threat when its slower.
  • The big hits haven't really changed that much with it at 0. I still layed out seabrook with tiny johnny hockey so maybe bring it back up cause every penalty I got was a stick infraction and not one was elbowing, boarding, or interference.
  • The goalies feel really really good No cheese at all and I even beat Crawford 5 hole from the top of the ciricle.
Im going to try a couple more but make tweaks seeing as I used exactly what you have on here and Ill let you know how that goes since.
I made a 2nd BeAgm to try these sliders out. One thing I think Ill have to change right off the bat is shot accuracy seeing as I play with manual aim. I cant play with auto. I like picking where the puck goes.

My question to you guys is this. With using auto aim. Do you actually think that putting accuracy for user at zero does anything. Seeing as the cpu is aiming for you? when we play vs the cpu theyre shots are still amazing with accuracy's low.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »