Home

Be A GM All-Star: Hardcore NHL 15

This is a discussion on Be A GM All-Star: Hardcore NHL 15 within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2015, 03:53 PM   #33
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
don't forget to rate thread or comment

don't forget to rate the thread or leave a comment
Old 05-09-2015, 04:04 PM   #34
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

making progress & currently still gaming testing

am making progress and watching a few hockey games, one thing that strikes out at me is puck control & pass reception ease, I notice during the hockey games how they are able to control pass when puck is coming at you around 100 mph pass , so I think its both high : puck control: CPU: 5 / Human: 5 & pass reception ease: CPU: 5 / Human: 5, they almost never lost the puck when intercepting a pass, now that goes for pass accuracy: CPU: 6 / Human: 6 ((plus my own experience)), now pass assist ..I know this slider has different game play styles ((still debating on pass assist: 4 or 5 or 2)), i'll cross that bridge when final decision is made , I tried shot & slap shot accuracy both CPU: 5 / Human: 5 , CPU blew me out of the water, , poke and stick lift effective are both where they should be, just wish I could capture the moment, now there is one more thing I could do is the game speed: 0 or 1 ((still up In the air))
Old 05-10-2015, 05:42 PM   #35
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

this one ...played for hours, its got everything needed

so before I made the adjustment, something I saw before the adjustment, and all it needed was a game speed lowered to : 1, after that I couldn't stop playing after that, I think I played about 15 games all the way through, it felt addicting , reason for game speed: 1 , that's what everyone uses ^^, and mix with player acceleration: CPU: 1 / Human: 1, I've often thought about adjusting the goalie reaction speed, but.. I decided not to alter it

I also was testing other various adjustments along the way, but... this is all its needed, another thing I was thinking of fatigue effect: CPU: 2 / Human: 2 & fatigue recovery: CPU: 1 / Human: 1, but... the game was too easy afterwards ^^

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 05-10-2015 at 05:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 02:34 PM   #36
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

I've added a tuner set version: v1.00 of these

I've added a tuner set version: v1.00 of these underneath first sliders. the difference is low scoring and tight defense and hard to score, re-tweaked the fight difficulty: 2 & game speed: 5 , it almost felt like new again but with better settings adjustments, enjoy !
Old 05-16-2015, 07:03 PM   #37
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Adjusted to Perfection for tuner set version: v1.00

rules

raised - time limit: 8 Minutes (old setting: 7 Minutes)

ai

raised - cpu faceoff difficulty: 6 (old setting: 5)
decreased - fight difficulty: 2 (old setting: 5)

shooting

raised - one timer accuracy: CPU: 4 / Human: 4
raised - shot accuracy: CPU: 5 / Human: 5
raised - slap shot accuracy: CPU: 5 / Human: 5
Old 05-16-2015, 07:07 PM   #38
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

still haven't decided on pass speed: 4 or 5

still haven't decided on pass speed: 4 or 5 , but will test it soon =p, its up the air, I dunno what else to add to this tuner set version: v1.00, its got everything it needs =p, i'll hit that bridge sooner and enough =p
Old 05-16-2015, 09:25 PM   #39
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

i've decided on pass speed: 5 for tuner set version: v1.00

passing

raised - pass speed: 5 (old setting: 4)
Old 05-22-2015, 10:46 AM   #40
Rookie

catcherforbaseball's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Be A GM All-Star: Hardcore NHL 15

Here is the skinny:

Recently just borrowed this game from a friend and have been playing as much as possible when I have free time. I use these sliders on Pro difficulty and have pretty good success. I score with my best players and pass the puck effectively. However, when I bump it up to All-Star I don't pass the puck well and my players lose the puck easily. Any tips on how to even it up a just tad bit more on All-Star? Like what sliders should I adjust?

Also, I am horrible, HORRIBLE at faceoffs. Any tips on that as well? Thanks for the hard work as always.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »