Home

The Slider Set That Sparkles (Post Patch)

This is a discussion on The Slider Set That Sparkles (Post Patch) within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2014, 03:40 PM   #41
Rookie

robinson's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Slider Set That Sparkles (Post Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymayhem
They do play well I love the variety of games there not perfct but ill never be satisfied hahah

That's right, not satisfied with where its at (even though it dang good) want moar. I want to see drivable Zambonis on the ice every intermission. Get the jersey like the faces/realistic in 3d/videogame style not wavy like a flag.

Pilot.

Its only going to get better. We can help them along if they listen & do what we say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #42
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I want to see a Be a Referee mode. It would probably get old fast but I think it could be fun.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:45 PM   #43
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Ok. I just played a few games to tweak the goalie sliders. I am going to go with passing at 6, reaction speed at 5 and screen effect at 3. This will be up to you if you want to or not. If you are going to go with your own goalie sliders than I might put what we've got with my adjustments up on my slider page.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:45 AM   #44
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Ok. I just played a few games to tweak the goalie sliders. I am going to go with passing at 6, reaction speed at 5 and screen effect at 3. This will be up to you if you want to or not. If you are going to go with your own goalie sliders than I might put what we've got with my adjustments up on my slider page.
thats actually exactly what ive been using just trying to get a few more in to make sure i like them but so far so good.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:51 AM   #45
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Awesome. The last tweak I am thinking about until the next tuner is hit power. I have normally had this at 0. I Am seeing way too many big open ice hits that are dead on. I'm seeing 6-8 a game. But in the NHL its more like 1-2. So I am thinking of lowering hit power to 0.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 10:08 AM   #46
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Awesome. The last tweak I am thinking about until the next tuner is hit power. I have normally had this at 0. I Am seeing way too many big open ice hits that are dead on. I'm seeing 6-8 a game. But in the NHL its more like 1-2. So I am thinking of lowering hit power to 0.
This is very true I haven't touched this one yet cause I didnt want to make the cpu hit less than they already did but post patch i think it can be looked at now, my only fear is losing elbowing and boarding calls
Old 10-06-2014, 11:23 AM   #47
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Exactly my concern too
Old 10-06-2014, 12:02 PM   #48
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

I'm off today and no old lady around to distract me so thats a plus, Ive tried one game so far with it at zero and not a single hitting penalty happened and no goalies where crashed at all thats just one game mind you so I'll continue on but im already thinking that 1/1 is the lowest we should go. Also where hits should of happened i noticed the guys just kind of skated into each other and that was it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »