Home

Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders

This is a discussion on Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2014, 08:56 PM   #17
Rookie

robinson's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
No offence but I think that the people at Playstation have you mind f*cked. I updated system software and saw no difference. We want a different variety in games and that's exactly what you got in that game. Keep playing. Don't let the system take over your mind.
There most certainly is a difference. The reason why you didn't notice it, must be because when the first two ps4 software updates came out (a few wks ago), you didn't delete & then reinstall the nhl15 disk again. Mickey you mentioned then that you noticed a difference. Most people didn't reinstall the game when that happened. That's why those people didn't notice a difference, because then it would be the same.No worrys.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #18
Rookie

robinson's Arena

OVR: 0

I also reset the entire ps4 to default settings (a few wks ago when the first two software updates came out and messed my sliders up). That might be another reason why I can see a difference and you guys cant.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:31 AM   #19
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Anyone get more games in with these over the weekend. I got in 4. Loved them all. Would like to find a way to keep the CPU competitive but tone down their scoring. But it's also my Defense. I need to play better positional defense.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:11 AM   #20
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey guys, just wanted to give my two cents on this slider set. I was having a hard time find a slider set i felt produced the best variety of sim stats/scores. I played 4 games last night and was pretty happy with the results.

The only thing i changed was goalie reaction down to 4 for both cpu and myself. Although the cpu is averging 3-4 goals/game on me...i could not score to save my life with it on 5. Results are pretty good. Im scoring more but still giving up the same amount. My only complaint is im having a hard time stopping cpu comebacks in the third. If im up a goal or 2 under 10 mins they almost always tie it and have insane pressure. Perhaps i should raise the user strategy adjustment to get more aid in stopping them late in games? Should i manually adjust my defensive strategies late in games? Just wondering. All thoughts welcome. Otherwise, loving these sliders and the variety.

Thanks,
Old 12-09-2014, 01:45 PM   #21
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Anyone get more games in with these over the weekend. I got in 4. Loved them all. Would like to find a way to keep the CPU competitive but tone down their scoring. But it's also my Defense. I need to play better positional defense.
thats the issue im having i played lots this weekend but the computer scores much easier than I do. Maybe its cause I bumped it up to superstar?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 02:40 PM   #22
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I used Robinsons sliders on true broadcast and got great results and fun games with it.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:00 PM   #23
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

Ill check it out cause im about to snap this game in half seriously so frustrating I cant play a game where my goalie doesn't give up 5 goals, 4 in the first period almost always.

Last edited by mikeymayhem; 12-09-2014 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #24
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

ok tried robinsons and it was better but i still can't help but feel screwed out of another win. I had 7 pps and my time of possesion was double what they had at 8:37 but yet they scored the game winner with 10 seconds left. I had 41 shots on net!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »