Home

Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders

This is a discussion on Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2014, 01:36 AM   #25
Rookie

robinson's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders

Good stuff.

That's what Ive been working on in the sliders, trying to get the cpu more difficult but wo the 4goals in 12shots first periods. I noticed on arcade and simulation there are more easy goals and goals overall. I think that's why your seeing that.
(trying shot acc 1 higher for human & human screen at 0)

I am really dialing it in, when it comes to all these different options we have with the 3 gamesyles (arcade/simulation/hardcore)
The option of the 1.01 tuner working well with these options.

We have really found a bunch of options that arnt usual. Its like calibrating your movie theater projector/tv with no equipment.

Last edited by robinson; 01-02-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 06:19 AM   #26
Rookie

robinson's Arena

This is what I am using and the order I entered them.

1-tuner to 1.01
2-skill level to superstar
3-gamestyle on simulation
4-then adjust sliders and speed to your liking.

What I like is you get something from each category. You get the attributes of simulation gamestyle (the looseness, loose pucks, on ice feel), and tuner 1.01 has the blocking and weight of the players.

Last edited by robinson; 01-02-2015 at 08:24 PM.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:10 AM   #27
Rookie

aparks87's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey gents, quick question. Are you seeing a decent amount of penalties with these or just kinda sacrifice them since with these slider sets you get close to nailing the gameplay?

I average 4 or 5 against, and get maybe 1-2 PP's.

Thanks.
Old 12-25-2014, 08:56 PM   #28
Rookie

robinson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparks87
Hey gents, quick question. Are you seeing a decent amount of penalties with these or just kinda sacrifice them since with these slider sets you get close to nailing the gameplay?

I average 4 or 5 against, and get maybe 1-2 PP's.

Thanks.

Sometimes, by having the cpu/human penaltys at 5/5 and the penalty occurrence at 3 it creates more called penaltys. or do one or the other and see if that does more. It really depends on your style of play and the different speed sliders you use (the closer the more).

update: I like to keep the sliders the same once I get it as good as I can. Unless there is something that makes it better, I add it. The only thing that pissed me off with the sliders is sometimes everything just gets faster and I have to adjust (gamespeed/accel) them because of that. That is when I want the sliders to work the same way everytime.

Last edited by robinson; 01-02-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 12:55 PM   #29
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Plugged these in again (first post) the other day. Had 5 very close and competitive games. I'm at the point where less is more. Too many changes are being made on other sliders. Why do people want every game to play the same. There is going to be blowouts, lopsided shot totals, a theam with 5 powerplays to the other teams 1. That's what makes the NHL great.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:46 PM   #30
MVP

northmen24's Arena

First post updated today with some new findings from Robinson mixed with what I already had.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:14 PM   #31
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Starting my Be A GM tonight. Anyone have any advice/tips or comments. Other than "don't waste your time" haha. I'm just tired of playing meaningless play now games. I've got my sliders where I like them and every stat is close with CPU numbers. Rosters are what they are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 06:58 PM   #32
Rookie

robinson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Starting my Be A GM tonight. Anyone have any advice/tips or comments. Other than "don't waste your time" haha. I'm just tired of playing meaningless play now games. I've got my sliders where I like them and every stat is close with CPU numbers. Rosters are what they are.

Make sure you trade all FA 75 and above to 'country' teams/other leagues on the main menu and use that roster for the current roster before you start season mode, because the cpu teams will take them during season and there not on those teams, etc. I would turn off salary cap if your only doing one season at a time, so you can make trades that happen in real life during your season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »