Home

Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders

This is a discussion on Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2015, 08:27 AM   #33
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Clarkie's NHL 15 True Broadcast Sliders

Sliders updated. Lowered game speed to 0 and Acceleration to 0. Trying to figure out what to do with attribute effect. Does anyone really notice a difference between 3 and 6?
Old 02-17-2015, 01:32 PM   #34
Rookie

robinson's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Sliders updated. Lowered game speed to 0 and Acceleration to 0. Trying to figure out what to do with attribute effect. Does anyone really notice a difference between 3 and 6?
You have gamespeed and accel at 0, wow I thought you liked it fast. When on attributes at 3 the overall speed is faster, so that makes sense.

Most people would say attributes at 3. In Oct. when everyone was going between 3 or 5 for wks, everyone settled on 3. 3 is good.

We think 6 is better because the hitting physics are way better (and since I do not have acceleration 2 or higher the speed of the players are not really boosted as much, which then creates a gap between top players/good players/ok players).

I am sure most will say 3 though. I think its what gameplay you like better.

After some games with SS power at 4/4, it makes the action better. Thank you for that.

Last edited by robinson; 02-20-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:30 PM   #35
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinson
You have gamespeed and accel at 0, wow I thought you liked it fast. When on attributes at 3 the overall speed is faster, so that makes sense.

Most people would say attributes at 3. In Oct. when everyone was going between 3 or 5 for wks, everyone settled on 3. 3 is good.

We think 6 is better because the hitting physics are way better (and since I do not have acceleration 2 or higher the speed of the players are not really boosted as much, which then creates a gap between top players/good players/ok players, etc.). After using 6 for enough wks, I tried 3 again and it was tackle football.

I am sure most will say 3 though. I think its what gameplay you like better.

After some games with SS power at 4/4, it makes the action better (instead of screen at 6/6). Thank you for that. I tried it before on att at 3 and it was a little to hard, but with att at 6 and the way I have the sliders now it really works well. I would do att at 3, I just cant stand the tackling.
Yes I slowed it down. I realized that a slower game speed and player acceleration gives a larger gap in player overall speed attributes and you're able to cycle and set up for better shots. This creates a bigger variety of scoring chances. I played 3 games in play now with these last night. I won all 3. 3-1 Chicago over Detroit, 5-2 Florida over Columbus and 2-1 in overtime New York Rangers over Boston. In all 3 games stats were all close, the CPU still applies pressure when they need a goal. This causes the user to really focus on defensive positioning. You can just chase the puck carrier with the closest guy. Penalties were 3-7 per team per game. Shots were in the 30's for each team. Time of possession was around 7-9 minutes each team. Hits anywhere from 10-20 each. I'm going to go with these for a bit.

I went back to the Latest tuner. It seemed to be good. You get better user and CPU AI. Better defensive coverage. And it eliminates the cheese goals. Give them a go and tell me what you think. I still use true broadcast with auto zoom off with these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2015, 07:35 PM   #36
Rookie

robinson's Arena

We had been using a lower gamespeed and acceleration for yrs. You said it, it makes those things better. We always thought that the faster it is the easier it is.

I will check your sliders.
Also tested tuner 1.02 and its not bad, but man is tuner 1.01 good with the skating. I really like 1.01

Weve gone to auto zoom off as well. See more of the zone at all times.

Last edited by robinson; 02-20-2015 at 12:39 AM.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:20 PM   #37
Rookie

robinson's Arena

Attributes. What I found was this.
6-even faster, hitting is really good/bump and grind
5-faster, probably the sweet spot for hitting
4-best overall speed, hitting physics better/still a little too much hitting
3-standard for most people (but hitting sucks)
2-just doesn't work at all

Whats good about goalies on 4 is there isint any cheesy 5hole goals from dots.

One thing you should see is, the cpu acceleration 1 higher then the human accel. It keeps the overall speed the same but makes a faster pace.

Last edited by robinson; 02-20-2015 at 12:40 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »