Home

MizzouRah NHL 16 AS Sliders

This is a discussion on MizzouRah NHL 16 AS Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2015, 02:21 PM   #33
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MizzouRah NHL 16 AS Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Went down to 6 minute periods.. I LOVE the speed of the game at (2) so I don't want to lower it. Shots are still a tad too high for my tastes so lowering of the game periods should help but I did increase the time on PP's and when they are called so lots of penalties could jack up the shots.

Need more games with the latest tuner as I'm not seeing many penalties again.

I'm seeing 2-5 penalties per team each game. Shots in the 30's pass% between 62-70% with my sliders. The slower the game the less likely for penalties.
Old 09-30-2015, 02:33 PM   #34
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I'm seeing 2-5 penalties per team each game. Shots in the 30's pass% between 62-70% with my sliders. The slower the game the less likely for penalties.
Yeah I agree on the speed.. 2 is excellent. I just need more games, last game was 3 total penalties, but that was against Buffalo and they were not too aggressive.

How are you fixing the passing % for CPU? I shoot 60-70% but CPU shoots high 70's-low 80% most of the time.
Old 09-30-2015, 03:25 PM   #35
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yeah I agree on the speed.. 2 is excellent. I just need more games, last game was 3 total penalties, but that was against Buffalo and they were not too aggressive.

How are you fixing the passing % for CPU? I shoot 60-70% but CPU shoots high 70's-low 80% most of the time.
I use game speed at 0 but player acceleration at 4. For CPU passing I have puck control on 5/5 or 6/6 which causes players to be knocked off the puck easier. Then I have stick lift and poke effect at 6/6 which helps block passes or breaking them up. I have interceptions at 4/4 and the pass accuracy at 5/5 or 6/6 which focuses more on the players attributes. The key for me is to not use manual passing. I hate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 03:44 PM   #36
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

Speed at 2 is pretty spot on I dig it for sure. I'll give the 6 minute periods a go.
Old 09-30-2015, 05:38 PM   #37
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I use game speed at 0 but player acceleration at 4. For CPU passing I have puck control on 5/5 or 6/6 which causes players to be knocked off the puck easier. Then I have stick lift and poke effect at 6/6 which helps block passes or breaking them up. I have interceptions at 4/4 and the pass accuracy at 5/5 or 6/6 which focuses more on the players attributes. The key for me is to not use manual passing. I hate it.
I love manual passing.. having it off is weird to me for some reason.

Last edited by MizzouRah; 09-30-2015 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:30 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Trying out these sliders in BAGM mode and I have to admit, even though it was vs the Buffalo Sabres, I was kind of impressed how the game played out. Only thing I might say is that I think fatigue might need to be adjusted a touch. The players aren't tiring quite enough but that might just be me. So the first game this season, Ottawa Senators and the Buffalo Sabres. I won 5-2 though 1 goal was an empty netter. Was a fun back and forth game.

Here are the gamestats...

OTT-BUF
Shots 37-29
Hits 25-13
Time on Attack 5:22-4:48 (this to me was impressive because in the past it was rarelt close)
Passing 67%-81%
Penalty Minutes 16-8
Powerplays 0/3-1/7
Faceoffs won 19-23
Breakaways 0-0
Short handed goals 1-0

LEading Ice time for BUFFALO
Gorges 26:13
Bogosian 23:29
Kane 22:12
O'Rielly 21:26
Girgensons 21:08

Leading Ice time for OTTAWA
Wiercioch 27:00
Methot 24:46
Karlsson 23:33
Ceci 19:50
Ryan 17:44

So I guess in looking at it, the TOI isnt bad at all so maybe fatigue sits pretty good. I did adjust injuries though as I rarely ever see them in the course of EA games. I bumped it up 2 but then there were 3 injuries so maybe just bumping it up 1 is enough. I'll keep posting games as I play but so far, I like it

Good job!
Old 09-30-2015, 08:14 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Game 2 vs the Leafs

4-1 win with another empty net goal. Game was ok, very slow 1st period but a couple of scraps that were forced and an injury to the Leafs.

OTT-TOR
Goals 4-1
Shots 27-22
Hits 28-12
TOA 6:39-4:15
PAssing 68%-79%
Powerplays 0/2-0/2
Faceoffs won 18-16
Shorthanded goals 1-0

Smith has been back to bame 1st game star, scoring a goal and an assist in this game as well as the hatty last game!
Old 09-30-2015, 10:41 PM   #40
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

My lines seem to tire quite a bit and my 4th liners are getting time.. but it's something we can keep any eye on for sure.

Thanks for posting your stats.. they look pretty good. Good start to your season!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »