Home

Clarkie's NHL 16 All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on Clarkie's NHL 16 All-Star Slider Set within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2016, 06:02 PM   #129
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Clarkie's NHL 16 All-Star Slider Set

I have a few questions. Are these sliders good for an average player like me? I'm not too great at scoring and tend to play more defense than offense. Also is it more on the Pro side? or is it more advanced? I've been using PM83's sliders which is set to Pro and it fits my level of play. Also I find with those sliders I see way too many injuries happen in MyGM mode.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:18 PM   #130
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Yes I think that these are good for the average player looking to get better. Just be sure to make smart passes, dump the puck, don't chase the puck on defence. Play your position. And cycle the puck on offense. They are based on all star difficulty.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:33 AM   #131
Just started!

I have been reading through this entire thread trying to follow your lead, I just want to clarify..... With the sliders in the original post (updated February) are those sliders for the "out of the box" tuners? Or tuner 1.04? Cause I deleted my NHL16 profile and rebooted the game with the original tuners. Just wanna know if I do in fact have to go with the lastest tuner
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2016, 11:40 AM   #132
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyblack
I have been reading through this entire thread trying to follow your lead, I just want to clarify..... With the sliders in the original post (updated February) are those sliders for the "out of the box" tuners? Or tuner 1.04? Cause I deleted my NHL16 profile and rebooted the game with the original tuners. Just wanna know if I do in fact have to go with the lastest tuner
Sorry for the confusion. I am using current patch and current tuners
Old 03-05-2016, 12:09 PM   #133
Just started!

Excellent, thanks for the clarification. Also , excellent work on these sliders. I made a OS account just to tell you that lol.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:29 PM   #134
Just started!

Quick question tho, do you find these sliders fixes the unrealistic goalie performance for the user team? You know, like when your playing with the Rangers and Lundqvist lets in 4 goals on 10 shots , and Scrivens on the other side let's in 2 on 20. I think that is the most frustrating part of the game for me, with the tape to tape ping pong passes being a close 2nd.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:51 PM   #135
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyblack
Quick question tho, do you find these sliders fixes the unrealistic goalie performance for the user team? You know, like when your playing with the Rangers and Lundqvist lets in 4 goals on 10 shots , and Scrivens on the other side let's in 2 on 20. I think that is the most frustrating part of the game for me, with the tape to tape ping pong passes being a close 2nd.
You just really have to focus on playing proper positioning. If you give the CPU 10 shots from prime shooting areas they should score 4. Keep them to the outside and don't chase the puck with one guy. The AI isn't smart enough to cover you when you go take a chance and check someone. In turn this also helps limit the CPU ping pong pass. Get in the passing lanes. Just like real hockey.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »