Home

Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

This is a discussion on Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed... within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2016, 11:49 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

absolutely too slow for me, and the cpu almost never misses passes even with these sliders. thanks for posting though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2016, 05:40 AM   #66
Rookie

Re: Sknapple's NHL 16 SS Sliders, with CPU's 'Super Passing' hopefully removed...

I found out that with the attribute effects at 0 everyone skated really slow.
When I cranked it up to 5 or 6 every skater had the speed of roadrunner even with game speed at 0.
Old 01-31-2016, 04:34 PM   #67
Just started!

I tried these, and as with all the other sliders I've tried I'm still just completely dominating the CPU every game. Shots are like 50-10. Are there any adjustments that you would recommend?
Old 01-31-2016, 04:43 PM   #68
Just started!

I should add that my main gripe is with the defense. I feel like I'm allowed to enter the zone at will because I'm never challenged at the blue line, and the same can be said about cycling the puck around and finding open lanes.
Old 01-31-2016, 04:50 PM   #69
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrototypeX85
I should add that my main gripe is with the defense. I feel like I'm allowed to enter the zone at will because I'm never challenged at the blue line, and the same can be said about cycling the puck around and finding open lanes.
Maybe bump up CPU aggression slider and if that dont work combine that with upping the CPU difficulty.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 02-02-2016, 12:43 AM   #70
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Maybe bump up CPU aggression slider and if that dont work combine that with upping the CPU difficulty.
Tried that. I'm going to try going with version 1.00 and see if that makes a difference.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:31 AM   #71
Just started!

I like this a lot @sknapple. I've noticed two so far unmentioned issues that I'm wondering if others have experienced.

1: Face-offs are now impossible. I literally lose every single one. This is even after moving the AI face-off slider all the way down and reducing the game difficulty. Even when it says I get the timing right it either comes up with "lower skill level" or "lost faceoff" and I am stumped.

2: My teamates seem to be repelled by the presence of a loose puck. This is especially true of pucks behind or around my own net. The other team will have 3 players back there and hack away until they eventually score.

Anyone experience this or have any advice?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2016, 03:04 PM   #72
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I picked this game up for 10 bucks and I have to say if neutral zone pressure and goalies not warping were non issues for me, the game would be really good. Those two things bother me. It is what it is though, as many of us have said year after year. These sliders are very solid though. They play a much looser brand of hockey. It feels much more like hockey. This game just needs cleaning up in the neutral zone and defensive zone to prevent guys getting chances from the slot every time. If that happens for NHL 17 I can see myself finally buying this game day 1 for the first time in 4 years.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »