Home

All-star setting question for everyone's sliders

This is a discussion on All-star setting question for everyone's sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2016, 05:22 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
All-star setting question for everyone's sliders

I noticed for all the people (such as TNK, Cyclonic, Alltito, and others) that post sliders using the All-star setting, the sliders between the CPU and Human are at the same level for skating, passing, shooting and goalies.

When I look at the pre-game ratings, my offensive and defensive and goalie numbers are close to the CPU or mine may be a bit higher,

However, I noticed that the CPU is a bit faster to the puck then my players. If its a race for the puck, the CPU wins.

Also, the CPU goalie makes better saves more often than my goalie that I don't control. (for example my goalie has a rating of 94,and I play against a goalie of 88, Their goalie makes way more goals saving saves than mine who lets in easy shots.

In the end I lose by 2 or 3 goals because it seems my players can't keep up with the play.

The goal production may be a bit of my skill set, but when I cycle and get a good chance the goalie will make a spectacular save, But similar chance against me, even if I play a good defensive shift, the CPU score

I have tried adjusting the AI Learning Attribute effect and CPU Difficulty Adjustment at different levels. I have also tried with all three setting at 0 so there is no boost or impact,,,but still, My players seem to be one step behind for 60-70% of the game.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »