Home

Mike Lowe NHL '18 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe NHL '18 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2017, 10:12 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Mike Lowe NHL '18 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymayhem
What difficulty are we supposed to be rocking here?
I believe it's All Star. As far as the high Passing %...welcome to EA's broken sliders. Other people have posted about that Pass Accuracy slider not working. Hopefully EA addresses it.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:15 PM   #74
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

I haven't really been active in sliders since MLB 2k13 and NHL 2k10 and also doing global player attribute tests and adjustments.

Read every post in this thread and I am intrigued. Getting that flame back burning. Will try a few games tomorrow with these and take my notes to report back.

Good stuff!
Old 09-20-2017, 10:17 PM   #75
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
I believe it's All Star. As far as the high Passing %...welcome to EA's broken sliders. Other people have posted about that Pass Accuracy slider not working. Hopefully EA addresses it.
The pass assist isn't my biggest problem. In game it feels better than it shows. They do get moments where its just them passing around my guys who cant get off the ice and it's impossible to get the puck away from them.

Still what I find most irritating is rebounds. I can't for the life of me seem to pick them up whether it be in front of my net or in front off the other guys. I feel like that's how they score most of there goals on me as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 11:00 PM   #76
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

Ok I'm not sure what to change up but this ****s getting rough. Third game now and I've again had 6 goals whizz past me. The cpu had 5 powerplays and I got wrecked in the shot department 57-36.

I did tie it up after going into the second down 3-0 but as fast as soon as I tied it up they put one past me with ease.

Then a horrible late penalty was taken and I gave up another goal and it was all over after that.

I can't seem to break up plays. If I poke it away they scoop it back up, even in I knock them on there *** they get up and gain possession.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:01 PM   #77
MVP

Played another game and here is what I did:

I put the CPU puck control at 1. I wanted to see if there was any difference. There was slight and a more "loose" game, but not much. It did, however, seem to affect the pass accuracy. The pass accuracy was 78% because I only made those changes for 2 periods. This also helped keep shot totals "lower".

Also, I think the CPU rebound pick up should be reduced (or effect?). They pick up too many bouncy pucks very easy.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:03 PM   #78
Pro

mikeymayhem's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Played another game and here is what I did:

I put the CPU puck control at 1. I wanted to see if there was any difference. There was slight and a more "loose" game, but not much. It did, however, seem to affect the pass accuracy. The pass accuracy was 78% because I only made those changes for 2 periods. This also helped keep shot totals "lower".

Also, I think the CPU rebound pick up should be reduced (or effect?). They pick up too many bouncy pucks very easy.
can't argue with any of that. Where they still able to deke with the puck control so low though?
Old 09-20-2017, 11:07 PM   #79
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

About to give these a go
Old 09-20-2017, 11:07 PM   #80
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymayhem
Ok I'm not sure what to change up but this ****s getting rough. Third game now and I've again had 6 goals whizz past me. The cpu had 5 powerplays and I got wrecked in the shot department 57-36.

I did tie it up after going into the second down 3-0 but as fast as soon as I tied it up they put one past me with ease.

Then a horrible late penalty was taken and I gave up another goal and it was all over after that.

I can't seem to break up plays. If I poke it away they scoop it back up, even in I knock them on there *** they get up and gain possession.
try his same setttings, but on pro. what i had to do, getting good results. last game i lost to Caps 2-3 with bolts.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 18 - Falcons Offline CFM
NBA 2K18 - Hawks myleague
FIFA 18 - TBD
NHL 18 - maybe

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »