Home

Adjusting Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Adjusting Pro Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2017, 05:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Adjusting Pro Sliders

Hi all. I'm using AlTito's sliders and generally enjoying them on NHL 18. However I'm finding in Franchise Mode that the AI is a little too good for me. What adjustments should I make to balance it out? I'm finding them very difficult to defend against whilst working good clear goalscoring opportunities difficult to create as they are on you so quickly wheneve you move the puck around! I'm thinking of turning down the speed to start with and seeing if that helps. What else would you recommend? Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2017, 10:43 AM   #2
Pro

WeAreAllKings's Arena

Re: Adjusting Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBeats71
Hi all. I'm using AlTito's sliders and generally enjoying them on NHL 18. However I'm finding in Franchise Mode that the AI is a little too good for me. What adjustments should I make to balance it out? I'm finding them very difficult to defend against whilst working good clear goalscoring opportunities difficult to create as they are on you so quickly wheneve you move the puck around! I'm thinking of turning down the speed to start with and seeing if that helps. What else would you recommend? Thanks in advance!

I’ve been using AlTitos slider set for the past couple of years and I have the difficulty set to PRO and I’ve been very satisfied with the results that I get in my franchise as well as single season mode. I’ll have to double check, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t really tweak anything slide wise from what he currently has posted in this forum. I play my game just like the real thing....meaning, I dump and chase the puck, only carrying it across the blue line if I have a clear cut scoring opportunity. The AI is still pretty tough as I’ve been shutout and had a tough time defending at times. Not sure if his sliders work for everyone on PRO difficulty, but they work for me and give me the results that I’m looking for, which is as close as we can get with a video game. Hope this helps....

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-13-2017, 10:48 AM   #3
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

Re: Adjusting Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBeats71
TRY THESE... GOOD SET JUST NEED MINOR ADJUSTMENT DEPENDING HOW YOU PLAY..

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-all-star.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »