Home

Jai's PRO PLUS SLIDERS (A Bridge Between Pro & All-Star)

This is a discussion on Jai's PRO PLUS SLIDERS (A Bridge Between Pro & All-Star) within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2018, 07:50 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jai's PRO PLUS SLIDERS (A Bridge Between Pro & All-Star)

Game 3

Ana 7 VGK 6
Shots
33-34
Hits
39-16
passing
50% 80%
PP
0-2 0-2

Over three games gameplay was all different which is nice.

But scoring is still an issue, No bouncing rebound scoring, but the last two games, Scoring has been, always on next possession after a goal. For example, if I score first they answer on a ridiculous shot.

then who ever scores again, I can or they answer on a ridiculous matter.

My hit total over the last 3 games is around 110-40

Gameplay perfect, scoring... terrible.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:14 AM   #130
Rookie

jaibubwan's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey guys, I need a couple of volunteers to BETA test a new slider update.

Usually I test over multiple games on my own. But because there's big gaps between when I can actually play...it takes long getting in multiple game tests. As a result, a new release of slider updates takes longer than it needs to.

What you'll do:
  • Play two games, one home & one away, with the new sliders sent to you.
  • Screenshot both the HUMAN & CPU lines. This refers to the line chart you see in the "Edit Lines" screen. I need to see the lines for forwards, defense, and goalie. This gives me the overall's of the player's involved & the strength of both teams.
  • Screenshot the final box score of the game played.
  • Make sure dekes work properly (so execute as many as you can during the game).
  • Make sure cross-ice passes & one-timers work (again, execute a few during the game)
  • Report any gameplay or player motion glitches or difficulties.

So I don't need an essay or anything. Essentially the screenshots, confirming dekes & one-timers are fine, and reporting anything that doesn't work as it should.

This isn't a rush thing. I'll still be doing my thing and releasing the new stuff whenever I feel confident. The BETA testers can just speed the process along by giving me their reports.

Anyone interested, just respond below indicating you want to BETA test. I'll DM you later in the week with the new slider values.

Jay IronHook's PRO STAR Sliders for NHL 19 (Updated March 16, 2019)

Jai's PRO PLUS Sliders for NHL 18

Last edited by jaibubwan; 03-18-2018 at 05:20 AM.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #131
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibubwan
Hey guys, I need a couple of volunteers to BETA test a new slider update.

Usually I test over multiple games on my own. But because there's big gaps between when I can actually play...it takes long getting in multiple game tests. As a result, a new release of slider updates takes longer than it needs to.

What you'll do:
  • Play two games, one home & one away, with the new sliders sent to you.
  • Screenshot both the HUMAN & CPU lines. This refers to the line chart you see in the "Edit Lines" screen. I need to see the lines for forwards, defense, and goalie. This gives me the overall's of the player's involved & the strength of both teams.
  • Screenshot the final box score of the game played.
  • Make sure dekes work properly (so execute as many as you can during the game).
  • Make sure cross-ice passes & one-timers work (again, execute a few during the game)
  • Report any gameplay or player motion glitches or difficulties.

So I don't need an essay or anything. Essentially the screenshots, confirming dekes & one-timers are fine, and reporting anything that doesn't work as it should.

This isn't a rush thing. I'll still be doing my thing and releasing the new stuff whenever I feel confident. The BETA testers can just speed the process along by giving me their reports.

Anyone interested, just respond below indicating you want to BETA test. I'll DM you later in the week with the new slider values.

I will ,ill have to figure out how to screen shot. I never needed to before. But I can test them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2018, 08:30 PM   #132
Rookie

jaibubwan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitednations161
I will ,ill have to figure out how to screen shot. I never needed to before. But I can test them.
If you use PS4, you should install their "Remote Play" app:
https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.ne.../en/index.html

It's a simple program that casts your PS4 screen to your Windows or Mac device. Then you can use any screenshot program to take a pic from your Windows/Mac device.

I use it to take screenshots of scouted players, before the draft. Helps me plan for the draft properly lol!

P.S > Don't worry about the screenshots. You can just give me your general feedback. I'll get in touch with you later this week.

Last edited by jaibubwan; 03-20-2018 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:03 AM   #133
Rookie

xbox... Alright sounds good.
Old 03-23-2018, 10:10 PM   #134
Rookie

jaibubwan's Arena

Heads up guys. New EA update was released a few days ago:
https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/146691/

It includes "tuning" changes. This typically affects sliders & gameplay behavior. So if you notice any abnormalities, this will be the likely reason.

I'm stuck in my draft (takes me a few days lol!), so I can't back out & test the gameplay. If any of you notice any negative effects to gameplay (after the update), post here & let me know. Then I can edit a warning into the original post to warn other users.

Last edited by jaibubwan; 03-24-2018 at 01:21 AM.
Old 03-25-2018, 01:17 PM   #135
Rookie

Reckless559's Arena

Jai i noticed passing is better and its alot faster in terms of game speed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2018, 05:44 AM   #136
Rookie

jaibubwan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckless559
Jai i noticed passing is better and its alot faster in terms of game speed
I just finalized a new slider set. Will release later this week.

Corrects key speed problems from past slider set. You guys noticed players receiving passes tended to get frozen briefly before they could move. New update will solve this problem. You guys have also been split on game speed. But now I think I've found the "perfect" baseline game speed that both flows realistically & gives HUMAN time to setup pass before CPU attacks.

This PRO PLUS update will be completely compatible with the latest EA game update release.

I just need to prepare the chart. This will be shorter task this time...because last time I was re-formatting & creating notes for the first time. This time, I just need to enter in the numerical values.

Talk to you guys soon! My next post won't be until I've released the update. So please do hold off any complaints about the past slider set. Good things coming this week!

Last edited by jaibubwan; 03-26-2018 at 06:44 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »