Home

AlTito's NHL 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on AlTito's NHL 19 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2019, 07:59 AM   #185
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: AlTito's NHL 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camuko
Hello guys i dont know why but this sliders doesnt work for me my biggest problem is the CPU dont shoot at all only with really good chance so sometime they have 15 shots and 5 goals i have like 50 shots every game and CPU 15 max and also CPU getting penalty way too much so i dont know if u know what can i do to improve gameplay . Thank u for sliders and your hard work anyway some sliders maybe doesnt work for every one style of gameplay .
CPU shooting the puck has been tied CPU Pass Accuracy for years. It being at 0 in here and depending on your play style defensively you may not see a lot of CPU shots because of that. Just change that slider from 0 to even 25 to 37 and watch the CPU shoot where they would pass before.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2019, 08:26 PM   #186
Rookie

OVR: 0

With these sliders do you basically do zero deking and stick handling? Superstar players can't even do the basic curl and drag without it rolling off their sticks?

Love the sliders for the most part but the no stick handling or deking seems very off, maybe it's just me?
Old 05-26-2019, 03:55 AM   #187
Rookie

Al Tito I’m liking the sliders a lot only made a few adjustments but barely. Anyway do you know if the main menu settings and sliders affects franchise ones? I know in Madden I heard they do so just wondering. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-26-2019, 03:57 AM   #188
Rookie

Al Tito I’m liking the sliders a lot only made a few adjustments but barely. Anyway do you know if the main menu settings and sliders affects franchise ones? I know in Madden I heard they do so just wondering. Thanks for all your work!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-26-2019, 11:08 AM   #189
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13

Main menu sliders don't affect franchise. However, there is a way to copy them in. I don't remember exactly how to do it, but if you have your sliders set in the main menu, it's possible for you to select them when you start your franchise. It works by selecting a sliders preset or by selecting custom, that's the part I'm not totally sure about, but I know it's possible. I suggest to review all the sliders once you are in your franchise though, because some things may not have copy correctly. It's still really faster than copying everything again, that's for sure.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:18 PM   #190
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

OVR: 9

Not sure how low I'm going to have to drop the goalie reaction slider to get a game with more than 3 goals...down to 15....should other goalie reaction sliders also be lowered? (IE cross crease/deflection)

Last edited by Lordofthething; 06-09-2019 at 03:56 AM.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:34 PM   #191
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13

I just slightly increase shot power, it will maybe help a bit with scoring more goals. As for goalies sliders, that's a good question. You may try lowering all sliders (reaction time, cross crease, deflection) by a few clicks and see if it's better for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2019, 12:44 PM   #192
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofthething
Not sure how low I'm going to have to drop the goalie reaction slider to get a game with more than 3 goals...down to 15....should other goalie reaction sliders also be lowered? (IE cross crease/deflection)
Still using a modified Tito set here and loving the game again. For me, I use Cross-crease at 40 but I left reaction at 50. IMO as a real-life goalie (which doesn't mean I'm right, it's just what I find the most realistic) I think the goalies are way too fast cross-crease at default. They make way too many limb-reaction saves on great 1T chances for me, and lowering their reaction sliders leads to a lot of problems with screens and just far-out 1st shot goals that look truly awful, so lowering their ability move across has been my solution so far.

Shot power: 60
Slap shot power: 52
Goalie cross crease: 40
Goalie reaction: 50
Screen effect: 100
screen persistence: 70

I also use full manual passing (pass assist: 0) and I use a custom goalie build for all of my teams that I play with, so the sliders work perfectly (imo) for the goalie I use. I can't comment on default goalies, but hopefully my modifications as well as Tito's suggestions should get you in the right direction.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »