Home

AlTito's NHL 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on AlTito's NHL 20 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2019, 06:32 PM   #73
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: AlTito's NHL 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
Really sorry for the stupid question, but would these work in a cpu vs cpu/coach mode game for my franchise?
Even if that's not something I tested a lot (I mostly tested Human vs CPU and Human vs Human with these sliders), I don't see why it wouldn't be the case. You may try them and see how it goes.
Old 10-13-2019, 03:05 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Altito thanks for every year sliders. You are the best.
Sliders working good for me
But i have problems with penalties. Cpu teams take it to much. Any ideas?
Thanks
Greetings from Slovakia
Old 10-13-2019, 10:56 AM   #75
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

Try lowering CPU Penalties to 70. I think it will be good, but if after a few games it's still not enough, lower it again to 65.

For me, the number of penalties varies a lot from game to game right now. Sometimes the CPU will take 5 penalties in the first period alone, other times they will take 3 in the whole game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2019, 10:35 AM   #76
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Enjoying these sliders immensely. Started a Leafs franchise and stats thru 12 games are pretty much on point.
Only issue I'm having is most goals I'm scoring are either one timers or rebounds, very few wristers or slap shots seem to go in..anyone else seeing this?
Old 10-15-2019, 12:26 PM   #77
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Enjoying these sliders immensely. Started a Leafs franchise and stats thru 12 games are pretty much on point.
Only issue I'm having is most goals I'm scoring are either one timers or rebounds, very few wristers or slap shots seem to go in..anyone else seeing this?
Yeah, I noticed it recently too, I don't see a lot of clean wristers going in right now. I don't know if it's since the last game update two weeks ago or not, some goalies animations were fixed in that update, it may have actually made goalies better in general and particularly on shots. Like you said though, stats are pretty spot on, so I don't know if I want to mess with it. I thought yesterday about trying to lower Goalie Save Reaction Time by 5 (back to default 50), so you may try it if you want and see if it's better. It's always a bit touchy, because you don't want goalies to start giving up bad goals either.

Last edited by Al_Tito13; 10-15-2019 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-18-2019, 11:24 AM   #78
MVP

jr86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Tito13
Yeah, I noticed it recently too, I don't see a lot of clean wristers going in right now. I don't know if it's since the last game update two weeks ago or not, some goalies animations were fixed in that update, it may have actually made goalies better in general and particularly on shots. Like you said though, stats are pretty spot on, so I don't know if I want to mess with it. I thought yesterday about trying to lower Goalie Save Reaction Time by 5 (back to default 50), so you may try it if you want and see if it's better. It's always a bit touchy, because you don't want goalies to start giving up bad goals either.
Hmm tried dropping reaction to 50 like you suggested but saw zero difference. Just cannot score on a clean wrister or slapshot for that matter, everything is either going 3ft wide,high or straight at him???
I'm going to raise shot accuracy by 5 and for slap shots and reduce periods by a minute to offset what should be increased shots on target.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:12 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Hmm tried dropping reaction to 50 like you suggested but saw zero difference. Just cannot score on a clean wrister or slapshot for that matter, everything is either going 3ft wide,high or straight at him???
I'm going to raise shot accuracy by 5 and for slap shots and reduce periods by a minute to offset what should be increased shots on target.
I will try drop reaction time 30
And try few games.
Old 10-27-2019, 12:35 PM   #80
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezozo22
I will try drop reaction time 30
And try few games.
I went that low earlier on and I found there were way too many weak goals...45 has been the sweet spot for me where I get a good variety of goals and scores...some 2-1 games and the odd blowouts

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »