Home

AlTito's NHL 20 Sliders

This is a discussion on AlTito's NHL 20 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2019, 08:59 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: AlTito's NHL 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde81
I made a few changes what you suggested but nothing really happened. Penalties are okay, but my goalie is still the same. Maybe i should try go back to All-Star from Superstar..
Looks fine for me now, playing on All-Star difficulty, i thought that it would be to easy for me, but no...3-1 loss to bruins, 2-1SO loss againts the rangers, 5-4OT loss vs canucks and a 6-1 win over the ducks. My goalie finally is around on 90% save percentage for a game, penalties 4-5 each side. So thx for the help!
Old 11-23-2019, 08:13 AM   #90
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
I'm actually playing on pro with your settings and difficulty slider to 6which in the past gave me a good game cause allstar I just get killed which I used to play really well. Things are feeling different with 20.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I play on pro and All star with these sliders....but the one area that I have changed when i play on All star is the Aggression slider.

Currently on Pro in the 50's range is good, however if you are on All Star lower that to around 35.

The AI isn't whipping it around in your end. If you play proper defense, you can cause turnovers and break the play up. When transitioning to offense, you can set up plays better.

My issue in both pro and all star is that the type of goals are one of two kinds. 1) cross crease one timers or 2) shot on goal with rebound or tip in from offensive or defensive players. I never see a snipe shot from the point or moving in towards the net. These shots go straight to the goalie as if it is magnetized to the goalie chest area.

On average the I scores 2-4 goals per game so I am fine with the number of goals, just not the type of shots that go in....I want more variety.
Old 11-23-2019, 10:23 AM   #91
Rookie

mondeslicht's Arena

OVR: 1

I play with one timers 35 and slap shot accuracy 55. Try that and let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack72
I play on pro and All star with these sliders....but the one area that I have changed when i play on All star is the Aggression slider.

Currently on Pro in the 50's range is good, however if you are on All Star lower that to around 35.

The AI isn't whipping it around in your end. If you play proper defense, you can cause turnovers and break the play up. When transitioning to offense, you can set up plays better.

My issue in both pro and all star is that the type of goals are one of two kinds. 1) cross crease one timers or 2) shot on goal with rebound or tip in from offensive or defensive players. I never see a snipe shot from the point or moving in towards the net. These shots go straight to the goalie as if it is magnetized to the goalie chest area.

On average the I scores 2-4 goals per game so I am fine with the number of goals, just not the type of shots that go in....I want more variety.
Sent from my SM-A505FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2019, 10:48 AM   #92
Just started!

AlTito, Thank you for the hard work you have done on the sliders. Been looking for a good set to work with and these look great. Going to try these out with the Broadcast Cam as that is usually the way I play with the Hybrid Controls.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:11 PM   #93
Just started!

Thoughts on the "player attributes effect" slider? Does it have any impact positive or negative?
Old 12-07-2019, 01:16 AM   #94
Rookie

Are these sliders strictly for franchise players or will these work in be a pro mode? As we know each mode plays differently so if anyone has any input on this iŽd be thankful.
Old 12-07-2019, 08:37 AM   #95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspopipo
Are these sliders strictly for franchise players or will these work in be a pro mode? As we know each mode plays differently so if anyone has any input on this iŽd be thankful.
It really doesn't matter.
Only 20% of the sliders that you can move actually have an impact on how the game plays. The other 80% have none. (i.e. penalty sliders).

Of the 20% of the sliders that do have an impact, most ticks up or down the scale have little effect until you get to the magic number to either make the game effect be superhuman against you or the effect on the game play is as if they are mentally ********.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2019, 05:19 PM   #96
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack72
It really doesn't matter.
Only 20% of the sliders that you can move actually have an impact on how the game plays. The other 80% have none. (i.e. penalty sliders).

Of the 20% of the sliders that do have an impact, most ticks up or down the scale have little effect until you get to the magic number to either make the game effect be superhuman against you or the effect on the game play is as if they are mentally ********.
so you have the same quote on 2 different posts.. If you hate the game why troll the board of said game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »