Home

SuperGoalies Franchise All-Star & SuperStar & Pro: Full Sim NHL 20

This is a discussion on SuperGoalies Franchise All-Star & SuperStar & Pro: Full Sim NHL 20 within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2019, 04:01 PM   #17
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SuperGoalies Franchise All-Star & SuperStar & Pro: Full Sim NHL 20

so...I have updated my franchise superstar: full sim nhl 20 12 minutes, I think u might enjoy these ones too, now they are little different from my all-star ones, slightly higher in sum area's, now to make it a really superstar feel, I raised fight difficulty to 55 and cpu faceoff difficulty to 95, I also then maxed out cpu strategy adjustment to 6, also raised cpu difficulty adjustment 3.

have fun!.

concerning about auto rotate goalie: off, I had to change it to auto, cause I don't think ai cpu changes goalies, after starter goalie lets in 5-6 goals, its bit worrying, now I gotta make sure its auto on my all-star ones too now.

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 11-20-2019 at 04:04 PM.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:51 PM   #18
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Updated 1 coach mode slider all-star 10 minutes sliders, have fun all!.

post whistle rules is relaxed

puck highlight is off

camera is true broadcast

both aim assist is aim-assist

line changes are manual

auto rotate goalies is on.

among other stuff, have fun!
Old 11-25-2019, 12:33 PM   #19
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

possibly best and most very best setting found, delayed of game setting.

I've found possibility the very best and awesome setting found, it was so realistic and I too begun to testing in it in goalie mode and be a pro players too and in franchise too, results where outstanding it looked real and felt real compared to its counter part.

Delayed of Game: CPU: 74 / Human : 74

what this setting does, its makes it more realistic, compared to its counter part of this setting , am gonna show u now.

Delayed of Game: CPU: 75 / Human: 75

this one has a lot more pucks over glasses and a lot , it gets annoying after while, there is considerable difference between the two settings.

Delayed of Game: CPU: 74 / Human: 74 (is possibility most realistic setting and almost a Hall of Fame Setting also), setting that would be used in future NHL games too.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:09 PM   #20
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Solved the Cultprit of Less Broken Sticks, your not gonna believe who cultprit is.

so for days I was wondering how come there's less broken sticks on the ice, searched and searched, then... light bulb popped in my mind its this settings

Incidental Contact Puck Loss : Stick , Legs And Stick
Incidental Stick Contact Immunity: 50-100

if u have this setting at 50-100, u may want to lower it to lowerer too : 25-20, so stick break more often.

if u have it at 50-100 , sticks will become a solid item , like a brick wall almost, less deceit it able to being broken.

once setting is at 25-20, then u can put broken stick frequency: 67 and see alots of broken sticks on the ice.
Old 11-28-2019, 07:46 PM   #21
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

so... I decided to sim one entire season, to see which side makes to playoffs, cause I wanna test my all-star 10 minutes in playoffs, which team made it, also acquired few free agents to help them along.

my AHL team went 50-19-7, so... one of things I did was, raised goalie screen persistence CPU 47 and human 47, raised speed of hitting to CPU 44 and Human 44 and then raised tripping to CPU 10 and human 10 and slashing to cpu 8 and human 8 and hooking to CPU 8 and human 8, I also raised user strategy adjustment to 1 and fighting to back to 50, puck highlight to small, changes to camera to dynamic high, results we astounding , we beat lake eerie monsters to with one simmed game and I played last 3 games, we went 3-1 and I just beat Ottawa baby senators in game 1 and pondering if gonna start game 2 , cause games have been really close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2019, 12:11 AM   #22
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

I also Updated Franchise All-Star 10 Minutes Coach Mode 10 Minutes, have fun!.
Old 12-14-2019, 12:12 PM   #23
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

updated my playable all-star 10 minutes as player , not the coach mode sliders , but I am getting to my coach mode sliders pretty soon though.
Old 12-14-2019, 01:06 PM   #24
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

updated ! coach mode all-star 10 minutes, have fun all!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »