Home

Default sliders

This is a discussion on Default sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 10-04-2019, 10:06 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Default sliders

I starting to have same problem,pro too easy even with cpu difficulty jacked to 6.I now play at all-star with game speed at 0 and ai learning and cpu difficulty at 0.Try that.Slower speed gives a bit more time.The rest at default.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:43 AM   #10
Rookie

Eusebio1887's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddy
I starting to have same problem,pro too easy even with cpu difficulty jacked to 6.I now play at all-star with game speed at 0 and ai learning and cpu difficulty at 0.Try that.Slower speed gives a bit more time.The rest at default.

Will try this today thanks!

Would you Recommend Pro with the CPU difficulty up or All star with the difficulty to 0 for a first try?
Old 10-04-2019, 11:58 AM   #11
Rookie

Try pro with difficulty up at first,then all-star down with speed down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2019, 07:10 PM   #12
Rookie

Eusebio1887's Arena

Put the difficulty up to 2 and played on pro.

Had 2 very entertaining games.
Lost 3-4 to the Bruins. They scored the GWG 20 at 19:40 in the 3rd.
Won 4-3 in the Shootout against the Jets.

Stats were kind of even. More hits by me but the shots were somewhere around 30-25 or so
Old 10-05-2019, 08:44 AM   #13
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I bought this game. I'll get into it once the real NHL season begins. I LOVE hockey. I'm just gonna roll like you - just play All-Star default - might raise some penalty sliders just because those have been an issue in the past. But I'm not getting into this slider stuff. (I still don't like my MLB The Show sliders this year and the freaking MLB season is practically over - and I get frustrated with myself LOL). But I get you...
Welcome back. Iím a big complainer about this series but I think offline is actually playable this year....far from perfect and legacy issues still around but playable and fun.

Donít get sucked into the sliders. Some guys here do great work but every tuner release usually means back to square one. If you can come to terms with the games imperfections run with default. I think I changed a total of 4 sliders.

Itís funny because I screamed for years to have more sliders and to change the values from 0-6 to 0-100....now itís just too overwhelming and I donít have the patience. I will say experimenting with some of these sliders at 0 and then at 100 showed virtually no difference leading me to suspect some are placebo.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:46 AM   #14
Rookie

I feel exactly the same way.Slideritis ruined my experience last year with the game.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:55 AM   #15
Pro

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't want to start a debate here lol, people can do whatever they want, but I just want to say that I find it a bit funny to see people bashing EA for their game year after year and don't want to spend time to adjust the game offline to play the way they want or like. Sliders really work, sometimes a combination of sliders making it work. It's not always easy, but it actually works pretty well.

Don't get me wrong, if you enjoy the game at default, then it's perfectly fine. But if you are always complaining about EA and NHL games, are playing offline, but don't want to mess with sliders, because it takes too much time, it's too difficult to get exactly the gameplay you want, are never totally satisfied or any other reasons, then it's actually a bit funny.

Last edited by Al_Tito13; 10-05-2019 at 12:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #16
Rookie

I know what you're saying,just frustrating when you get great sliders and an update comes along and ruins it.I think you guys do a great job on the sliders.Part of the problem is me,I'm always changing things up and I waste so much time.This year I decided to go with slight adjustments and stay there.To each their own.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »