Home

Goalie sliders

This is a discussion on Goalie sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 10-19-2019, 12:15 PM   #1
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Goalie sliders

Tried some of the various slider sets guys have made and they are very good. The dilemma I’m having now is I actually think the game plays a more realistic feeling game on pro with CPU difficulty maxed. On All-Star the CPU seems to over pass and have too much tape to tape action no matter what sliders are tweaked. I think the player separation (what little there is) is more evident on pro.....the problem? Goalies are horrid on pro. Goalies this year may be the worst yet....

I’ve also tinkered with my own slider set, something I said I wasn’t going to do lol...I found sliders that gave me some fun good games but goalie play is ruining it...sliders don’t seem to make goalies play better. Any slider tricks or combos for pro difficulty to better the goalies?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2019, 01:09 PM   #2
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Goalie sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Tried some of the various slider sets guys have made and they are very good. The dilemma I’m having now is I actually think the game plays a more realistic feeling game on pro with CPU difficulty maxed. On All-Star the CPU seems to over pass and have too much tape to tape action no matter what sliders are tweaked. I think the player separation (what little there is) is more evident on pro.....the problem? Goalies are horrid on pro. Goalies this year may be the worst yet....

I’ve also tinkered with my own slider set, something I said I wasn’t going to do lol...I found sliders that gave me some fun good games but goalie play is ruining it...sliders don’t seem to make goalies play better. Any slider tricks or combos for pro difficulty to better the goalies?

am magic at goalie sliders on pro difficulty, but sure I can go and do goalie slider for pro mode, if u want, I'll let u know how out it pans out, cause its weekend my weekend is open , booting up NHL 20 now.

just made them, they are on last page of my thread page: 4, just above the shooting controls.

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 10-19-2019 at 02:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »