Home

AlTito's NHL 22 Sliders

This is a discussion on AlTito's NHL 22 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2021, 03:07 PM   #17
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: AlTito's NHL 22 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Tito13
Why increasing CPU Pass Acuracy to 65 would help reducing its passing %? Sorry, but it makes zero sense to me.
The only thing I think it could effect to help is it may make the CPU attempt more risky passes. Thinkin that they can make them.
Old 10-11-2021, 03:08 PM   #18
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
years ago, on this very forum, someone discovered 65, made pass percentages go from 65-75 percentages, it was weird though, then someone else mentioned 75 also does some more realistic stuff too, arcade setting, developers put there's at 76, weird eh, whoever that guy was, someone later claimed he was an EA Sports developer in disguise.

so... I tested it, it was producing the same results, I couldn't believe my eyes.
setting at 65 for CPU pass accuracy.
I tried 2 periods, just to see what would happen with CPU Pass Accuracy at 65. CPU had 93.8% passing. So, I will put CPU Pass Accuracy back at 0.
Old 10-11-2021, 03:41 PM   #19
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Tito13
I tried 2 periods, just to see what would happen with CPU Pass Accuracy at 65. CPU had 93.8% passing. So, I will put CPU Pass Accuracy back at 0.
I mean you do whatever works for you. But I don’t think accuracy at 0 is the answer. Adjust reception ease and pickup effect etc… give mine a try to see what I mean.
Old 10-11-2021, 03:47 PM   #20
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I mean you do whatever works for you. But I don’t think accuracy at 0 is the answer. Adjust reception ease and pickup effect etc… give mine a try to see what I mean.
Don't worry, I've made sliders sets for so many years now, I know every slider and what they do. The issue this year is that passing % stays high whatever you do sliders wise. But like I said before, it's not the end of the world either, it's only a number. Gameplay on the ice is always the most important thing.

Last edited by Al_Tito13; 10-11-2021 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-12-2021, 02:15 AM   #21
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

Yes pass percentages can always be manipulated via sliders ( interceptions, puck reception ease sliders, etc) . But the main issue with this year's cpu passing is that the cpu very very rarely miss their mark when passing ( not talking about pass intercept/bobble) just a complete stray pass.

The consequences are:

Great passers dont stand out as the scrubs can complete blomd backhanded passes with ease

Game becomes too clean, free flowing and predictable to be honest.

Needs to be patched imo

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2021, 01:17 PM   #22
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

I had a game today where passing % were 76.7 for me and 79.4 for the CPU. It was with the exact same sliders shown in the first post. It looks promising, but it's not consistent at all. Gameplay on the ice feels pretty good though.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:57 PM   #23
MVP

Al_Tito13's Arena

Other updates made to the sliders in the first post today. Still working on passing and looking at stick checking, but other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with the gameplay right now.
Old 10-13-2021, 06:01 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

I feel I need a explanation about the sliders. For a couple of years now, I have tried different sliders. They all give me the same results. I dominate the AI. I always outshoot the AI, I have much more time in offensive zone than the AI. I really would like to play Franchise Mode but it feels like there is not enough challenge for me. I play on Superstar and I have also tried to increase AI Difficulty to max and while I win some and lose some, I still outshoot the AI badly.

Any suggestions on how what I can do to give me more of a challenge but also give the AI more shots on goal?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »