Home

TNK NHL22 Sliders

This is a discussion on TNK NHL22 Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2021, 09:35 PM   #49
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: TNK NHL22 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybygrace
Your last box score is wrong. It shows that you lost.

Are you getting a little sick of winning pretty much every game?
Thanks.....must have mis-clicked something when creating the boxscore, no big deal

Yeah, working on some tweaks but just not sure if this is simply a hot streak or something with the changing tuners contributes to the winning. I have been hesitant to over tweak and manufacture losses

It's strange - I played a ton of test games where I lost plenty or would play a period or two and would be behind before restarting to work on something else.

I am about to start a game against Vancouver with a couple adjustments....lets see how the next couple games go
Old 11-26-2021, 01:02 AM   #50
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
Thanks.....must have mis-clicked something when creating the boxscore, no big deal

Yeah, working on some tweaks but just not sure if this is simply a hot streak or something with the changing tuners contributes to the winning. I have been hesitant to over tweak and manufacture losses

It's strange - I played a ton of test games where I lost plenty or would play a period or two and would be behind before restarting to work on something else.

I am about to start a game against Vancouver with a couple adjustments....lets see how the next couple games go
Ill be following!!! I know exactly what you mean, tho.
Old 11-26-2021, 02:05 AM   #51
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

TNK - Boston Bruins Franchise

Regular Season - Game #18
Vancouver Canucks (9-11-1) @ Boston Bruins (15-1-1)

The Bruins jumped out to a quick lead just 1:27 into the game as they maintained possession in the offensive zone and McAvoy would step in from the blue line and beat Demko with a wrist shot through a screen to give Boston a 1-0 lead. The Canucks were unable to convert on a couple PP opportunities as Ullmark was solid in the Bruins net and Reilly was called for tripping in the closing seconds of the period to put Vancouver on another PP as the period came to an end with Boston leading 1-0 and holding a 10-7 edge in shots. The Canucks would get on the board early in the 2nd period when Ullmark made the initial save on a JT Miller shot and Bo Horvat was there to bury the rebound tying the game 1-1 with 16:30 left in the period. Charlie Coyle and JT Miller would drop the gloves after Miller caught Derek Forbort with his head down and delivered a huge hit causing Forbort to head down the tunnel with an apparent injury. The score remained tied 1-1 until late in the period when Tanner Pearson won a puck battle against Zboril and set up Miller for a scoring chance that was denied on a great save by Ullmark but Nils Hoglander was able to score on the rebound giving Vancouver a 2-1 lead with 2:08 left in the period. The 2nd period would come to an end with the Canucks leading 2-1 and the shots were 24-21 in favor of Boston. The Bruins went on the PP early in the 3rd period and would score just as the penalty time to Horvat expired when Pastrnak put a shot on net and Brad Marchand would get a piece just enough of it to redirect the puck and beat Demko on the change of direction to tie the game 2-2 with 16:34 remaining. The Bruins were controlling play as the clock ticked down under 10:00 to play with the score still tied at 2-2 and Boston would get a huge PP opportunity when Brad Hunt was called for hooking with 6:09 left in regulation. Boston failed to convert on the PP despite some good looks and Vancouver would return to even strength with just over 4:00 remaining. The Bruins had a couple of chances in the final minute of regulation but Demko made clutch saves to deny Pastrnak and Grzelcyk as the 3rd period would end with the score tied 2-2 and the game would head to overtime. The teams were trading chances early in OT and Vancouver would get the game winner from Brock Boeser at 2:19 of OT as the Canucks win a 3-2 OT thriller

NOTES
* The Bruins winning streak ends at 8 games as they fall to 15-1-2 overall while the Canucks improve to 10-11-1 on the season

* Brock Boeser scored the OT winner for his 5th goal of the season for Vancouver. Bo Horvat (4) and Nils Hoglander (3) also scored for the Canucks

* Thatcher Demko stopped 40 of 42 shots in the Vancouver net while Linus Ullmark stopped 31 of 34 shots in net for Boston

* The Bruins goals were scored by Charlie McAvoy (2) and Brad marchand (8)

* The Bruins will remain at home to host the Detroit Red Wings who are currently in 4th place in the Atlantic Division with a record of 11-9-2

HIGHLIGHTS

Vancouver Canucks at Boston Bruins
Nov 28, 2021123OTF
VAN (10-11-1)02013
BOS (15-1-2)10102
Three Stars
Thatcher Demko (VAN)
40 Saves
JT Miller (VAN)
2 Assists
Bo Horvat (VAN)
1 Goal & 1 Assist
Team Stats Comparison
VANBOS
Shots on Goal3442
Hits1719
Faceoffs Won-Lost31-1616-31
Penalty Minutes15:0019:00
Power Plays Converted00
Power Play Opportunities64
Time on Attack6:008:01
Scoring Summary
FIRST PERIOD
BOSCharlie McAvoy (2) (Grzelcyk, Haula) 1:37
SECOND PERIOD
VANBo Horvat (4) (Miller, Pearson) 3:30
VANNils Hoglander (3) (Miller, Pearson) 17:52
THIRD PERIOD
BOSBrad Marchand (8) (Pastrnak, Hall) 3:26
OVERTIME
VANBrock Boeser (5) (Horvat, Bowey) 2:19
Vancouver Canucks - Goalies
GOALIESSHOTSSAVESSV %GAA
Thatcher Demko424095%
Boston Bruins - Goalies
GOALIESSHOTSSAVESSV %GAA
Linus Ullmark343191%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2021, 02:06 AM   #52
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlybygrace
Ill be following!!! I know exactly what you mean, tho.
Much better....see results above

I will post the updated sldiers tomorrow
Old 11-27-2021, 02:47 AM   #53
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

TNK - Boston Bruins Franchise

Regular Season - Game #19
Detroit Red Wings (11-9-2) @ Boston Bruins (15-1-2)

The Bruins and Red Wings played a scoreless 1st period with the shots 11-0 in favor of Boston as Jeremy Swayman and Alex Nedeljkovic both making some big stops in the opening 20 minutes of action. The game remained scoreless until an incredible sequence midway through the 2nd period as Nedeljkovic made an outstanding save going post to post to rob Charlie Coyle before Detroit went the other way and scored as Swayman stopped a shot by Lucas Raymond but Dylan Larkin would score on the rebound to give the Red Wings a 1-0 lead. Detroit came right back with another goal just over a minute later when Robby Fabbri beat Swayman with a wrist shot giving the Red Wings a 2-0 lead. The Bruins would get on the board with a PP goal late in the period when Taylor Hall collected the puck after a flurry of activity in front of Nedeljkovic and scored to cut the deficit to 2-1 with 4:07 left in the period. The 2nd period came to an end with Detroit leading 2-1 and Boston holding a 25-23 edge in shots. The Bruins had some offensive zone pressure early in the 3rd period but Nedeljkovic came up with a pair of big stops on Marchand and McAvoy to keep the 2-1 lead intact for Detroit. The Red Wings were playing strong defensive hockey as the clock reached the midway mark of the 3rd period as the Bruins still trailed 2-1 with under 10:00 to play in regulation. The Red Wings were doing a good job of protecting their 2-1 lead as time continued to tick away but Tyler Bertuzzi would be called for holding to put Boston on a huge PP opportunity with 4:54 remaining in regulation. The Bruins would go to work on the PP and set up Marchand for a great chance with some beautiful puck movement but his shot sailed high and Boston would fail to cash in on the man advantage as Detroit returned to even strength with just under 3:00 remaining in regulation. Nedeljkovic made a big pad save on a tipped shot by Craig Smith and Boston would get Swayman off for the extra attacker with just over 1:00 left as the Red Wings cling to a 2-1 lead. The Bruins would use their timeout after Nedeljkovic froze the puck setting up an offensive zone faceoff with 0:38 left to play and Boston would gain possession and set up in the offensive zone but McAvoy could not get a shot through traffic and Tyler Bertuzzi would knock the puck away from Grzelcyk and put the game away with an empty net goal to put the game away as the Red Wings beat the Bruins 3-1

NOTES
* The Bruins suffer their first regulation loss in 14 games and drop to 15-2-2 overall while the Red Wings improve to 12-9-2 on the season

* Alex Nedeljkovic was outstanding for Detroit stopping 38 of 39 shots in the win

* Jeremy Swayman played well for Boston stopping 27 of 29 shots

* The Red Wings got goals from Dylan Larkin (5), Robby Fabbri (6) and Tyler Bertuzzi (9)

* Taylor Hall scored his 6th goal of the season for Boston

* The Bruins will travel to Nashville where they will take on the Predators at Bridgestone Arena. The Predators are currently in 6th place in the Central Division with a record of 10-10-3 on the season

HIGHLIGHTS

Detroit Red Wings at Boston Bruins
Nov 30, 2021123F
DET (12-9-2)0213
BOS (15-2-2)0101
Three Stars
Alex Nedeljkovic (DET)
38 Saves
Jeremy Swayman (BOS)
27 Saves
Lucas Raymond (DET)
2 Assists
Team Stats Comparison
DETBOS
Shots on Goal3039
Hits1122
Faceoffs Won-Lost21-1313-21
Penalty Minutes6:008:00
Power Plays Converted01
Power Play Opportunities43
Time on Attack4:587:07
Scoring Summary
SECOND PERIOD
DETDylan Larkin (5) (Raymond) 9:13
DETRobby Fabbri (6) (Raymond, Oesterle) 10:32
BOSTaylor Hall (6) (Marchand, Bergeron) (PP) 15:53
THIRD PERIOD
DETTyler Bertuzzi (9) (unassisted) (EN) 19:45
Detroit Red Wings - Goalies
GOALIESSHOTSSAVESSV %GAA
Alex Nedeljkovic393897%
Boston Bruins - Goalies
GOALIESSHOTSSAVESSV %GAA
Jeremy Swayman292793%
Old 11-27-2021, 11:26 AM   #54
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNKNGM
Much better....see results above

I will post the updated sldiers tomorrow
I had noticed.

What did you adjust? Also, you dont seem to be getting this freezing synching glitch i keep hearing about.

Personally Ive gone back to NHL 17. It had its issues but I REALLY like that game.
Old 11-27-2021, 10:00 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 5

Yes curious what updates you made.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2021, 10:47 PM   #56
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena