Home

Slider Help

This is a discussion on Slider Help within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2021, 07:02 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Slider Help

I looking for some help finding sliders for player lock and auto line changes. I have tried many but cannot find any that work with player lock and auto line changes. Any one help??

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2021, 06:40 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Slider Help

Looking as well. However, there seems to be a night and day gameplay difference. With position lock, the CPU seems to "even" up to your ratings. I played Team Japan and was locked on RD for the Oilers Alumni. Japan's goalie is something like a 40 rating, but was playing at Superstar level. I only won 3-1, but had 40+ shots.

Now, have a CPU v CPU game with the same teams and you'll see a game very different from what you just played. It looks more real with the outcome and how the teams play.

It's obvious EA did something this year to mess with the gameplay and not in a good way!
Old 12-04-2021, 09:23 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Looking as well. However, there seems to be a night and day gameplay difference. With position lock, the CPU seems to "even" up to your ratings. I played Team Japan and was locked on RD for the Oilers Alumni. Japan's goalie is something like a 40 rating, but was playing at Superstar level. I only won 3-1, but had 40+ shots.

Now, have a CPU v CPU game with the same teams and you'll see a game very different from what you just played. It looks more real with the outcome and how the teams play.

It's obvious EA did something this year to mess with the gameplay and not in a good way!

Wonderful. Why would it matter. But who know with EA. I am using Clarkie sliders right now.

Old 12-05-2021, 08:10 AM   #4
Pro

Didn’t in the past when you were playing player lock when it was time for your player to come off the ice for a sub there would be a red bullseye at the bench. What happened to that this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »