Home

game too easy - help

This is a discussion on game too easy - help within the EA Sports NHL Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2022, 07:30 PM   #1
Rookie

BRONCOS403's Arena

OVR: 5
game too easy - help

I play on franchise with superstar and maxed 6/6 AI adjustment and CPU strategy. I can't lose even if I tried, which makes it unenjoyable. I generally outshoot the CPU 4-1 I have been playing since 99, which might explain it.

What would you recommend I change to make this fair? I basically want a 50% chance to win. Are there sliders here for players like me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2022, 07:36 PM   #2
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: game too easy - help

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONCOS403
I play on franchise with superstar and maxed 6/6 AI adjustment and CPU strategy. I can't lose even if I tried, which makes it unenjoyable. I generally outshoot the CPU 4-1 I have been playing since 99, which might explain it.

What would you recommend I change to make this fair? I basically want a 50% chance to win. Are there sliders here for players like me?
you may need to raise fighting difficulty and size and aggression and up the one-timers and keep ai learning at 6, and raise CPU strategy adjustment: 5-6.
Old 02-20-2022, 03:58 PM   #3
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
I play on the franchise with superstar and maxed 6/6 AI adjustment and CPU strategy. I can't lose even if I tried, which makes it unenjoyable. I generally outshoot the CPU 4-1 I have been playing since 99, which might explain it.

what sliders are you using to make superstar so easy, post them here I wanna see it, man, I've been trying to make easy superstar sliders for the franchise in years, I couldn't quite figure it out, they'd always storm back to tie or win in with in last five minutes of play or do magnificent come back or something.
Old 02-20-2022, 06:50 PM   #4
Rookie

BRONCOS403's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
what sliders are you using to make superstar so easy, post them here I wanna see it, man, I've been trying to make easy superstar sliders for the franchise in years, I couldn't quite figure it out, they'd always storm back to tie or win in with in last five minutes of play or do magnificent come back or something.
I just use the default sliders with max ai CPU settings.
I think the way I play makes it impossible for them to win.
I'll start changing things around , less HUMAN shot accuracy, less speed.

All I'm really looking for is a franchise where it feels like every game can be a win or a loss. I suppose that threshold is different for everyone.
Old 02-20-2022, 10:16 PM   #5
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
I just use the default sliders with max ai CPU settings.
I think the way I play makes it impossible for them to win.
I'll start changing things around, less HUMAN shot accuracy, less speed.

All I'm really looking for is a franchise where it feels like every game can be a win or a loss. I suppose that threshold is different for everyone.
can post alterations you posted here, I wanna see so I can grasp it for myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2022, 12:35 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

what is your Attribute effects set at? If it's anything less than 8 then that's your first problem.

you can try mine.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...superstar.html

Last edited by Spragga; 02-22-2022 at 12:41 PM.
Old 02-22-2022, 05:59 PM   #7
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spragga
what are your Attribute effects set at? If it's anything less than 8 then that's your first problem.

you can try mine.
so is 8-10 best attributes effects right now? if I was playing goalie, what would I set attributes effects at? 8,9,10 ? cause I wanna win the Stanley cup with goalies, which mode would I play on to do this also: All-Star or Pro: Full sim?
am kinda out of the loop which should attribute should be set at? can point one for me for good of goalies, I was under impression that 5 or 6 was best, but what you say 8,9,10 are the best. I just wanna play with first through not have to worry about changes I have to make, please give me the one that's best for playing all games and playoffs and stuff straight through.
Old 02-22-2022, 07:52 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spragga
what is your Attribute effects set at? If it's anything less than 8 then that's your first problem.

you can try mine.
If you set attributes too high you get too many superstars.5 is the best,more seperation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Sliders »