Home

How to create custom music

This is a discussion on How to create custom music within the EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4
How to create custom music

How do you create custom music for NHL 11. I've downloaded a few from this forum but I want to create my own..... and what I mean by that is , creating the 30 sec tracks. For example: The St Louis Blues use the Dark knight them before they come on to the ice (INTRO).... But, the music does not start from the beginning of the song. I have this song in Itunes. Is there a way to crop this... have it start where I want it to start?
NHL 11 should have a music editor like "MLB The Show" uses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: How to create custom music

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
How do you create custom music for NHL 11. I've downloaded a few from this forum but I want to create my own..... and what I mean by that is , creating the 30 sec tracks. For example: The St Louis Blues use the Dark knight them before they come on to the ice (INTRO).... But, the music does not start from the beginning of the song. I have this song in Itunes. Is there a way to crop this... have it start where I want it to start?
NHL 11 should have a music editor like "MLB The Show" uses.
The only way to do it on NHL 11 is to use some kind of editing software. I use Power Sound Editor, it was $29.99 but well worth it. I think there's one that is free called audacity.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: How to create custom music

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtzie
The only way to do it on NHL 11 is to use some kind of editing software. I use Power Sound Editor, it was $29.99 but well worth it. I think there's one that is free called audacity.
Yes, Adudacity is the most notable one, but in addition to it I use Wavepad (also free).

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum »