Home

NHL 13 Sound / HawkeyMediaPlus???

This is a discussion on NHL 13 Sound / HawkeyMediaPlus??? within the EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Banned

Emporia's Arena

OVR: 1
NHL 13 Sound / HawkeyMediaPlus???

Are you still around / working on anything for NHL 13? Does anyone know? Cyclo has done a good job, and I've posted within his forum, but there is still a lot of rough edges. Some good pro's like the team ditties; hawk didn't have that but the overall just seemed more there.

Hoping to combine everything at some point but not a lot of options. Running the old NHL 12 and reviewing cyclo. Prolly will combine when I put the hours in of seeing what's most accurate. And for what......three months of gaming until it gets boring lol. Why do we torture ourselves?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
Rookie

JohnnyIHardlyKnewYa's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NHL 13 Sound / HawkeyMediaPlus???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emporia
Are you still around / working on anything for NHL 13? Does anyone know? Cyclo has done a good job, and I've posted within his forum, but there is still a lot of rough edges. Some good pro's like the team ditties; hawk didn't have that but the overall just seemed more there.

Hoping to combine everything at some point but not a lot of options. Running the old NHL 12 and reviewing cyclo. Prolly will combine when I put the hours in of seeing what's most accurate. And for what......three months of gaming until it gets boring lol. Why do we torture ourselves?
I haven't seen Hawkey around lately. Hope all is well.

I agree about Cyclo's pack...there were a couple (literally, a COUPLE) usable items in there, but for the most part, unimpressive. A lot of the goal horns were cut off in the middle, like somebody turned a switch off, and the added crowd noise was to the point I couldn't even feather it out.

I am making my own from a pack that I made last year. I've got it almost done. I wasn't sure about releasing it here, or just to my local group, but I may just put it out here. I'll let you know.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #3
Rookie

chrish4343's Arena

hey i tried messaging him no reply i miss his pack 600 bip songs all top quality
Old 09-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
Banned

Emporia's Arena

Yea...I actually got lucky and remembered I saved them on labtop and a big back up western digital. Running with all of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Sounds Forum »