Home

NHL 23 Game Modes Trailer & Details Revealed - Custom Leagues in Franchise Mode & More

This is a discussion on NHL 23 Game Modes Trailer & Details Revealed - Custom Leagues in Franchise Mode & More within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2022, 03:59 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 23 Game Modes Trailer & Details Revealed - Custom Leagues in Franchise Mode &

Can you decide how many teams are in a season in offline season mode the same as franchise mode? For example can you create a season with 6 to 48 teams or are you locked in to the 32 teams only (if playing an NHL season)?
Old 10-12-2022, 05:16 AM   #50
Pro

Re: NHL 23 Game Modes Trailer & Details Revealed - Custom Leagues in Franchise Mode &

Quote:
Originally Posted by soolavawn
Can you decide how many teams are in a season in offline season mode the same as franchise mode? For example can you create a season with 6 to 48 teams or are you locked in to the 32 teams only (if playing an NHL season)?
Nope it is not for season mode only Franchise.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:19 AM   #51
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNOM3099
I gave up asking EA for anything a Long... Time... Ago. Sadly I can't go to their forums, because their premiere staff saw fit to ban me 2 yrs ago, for some reason. I don't know why, I was suffering from a brain tumor at the time, so I was spending all my time back and forth at the clinic and the hospital until I got operated in June. It wasn't until I was bored and wanted to check up on some info for the next game (NHL 22 at the time) that I found out I couldn't access the site anymore.

No messages, no email, just banned. Guess they don't like me. Good... Wouldn't want people who tell you when things are amiss. Just need people kissing your feet. Oh well.
Understandable, I’m sorry to hear that how are you doing these days? Health all good?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2022, 08:56 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grentthealien
Nope it is not for season mode only Franchise.
Sigh. I’ll wait for NHL24 and try again. Thanks for the reply.
Old 10-12-2022, 03:06 PM   #53
Rookie

I love the fact you can rename divisions and conferences, going to do a hybrid of the current set up and early 90s. 28 teams, not decided on all division names yet.

East:

Patrick Division

NYR
NYI
PHI
PIT
BUF
WAS
NJD

?? Division

TBL
HAR
QUE
MON
BOS
TOR
OTT

West:

??? Division

DET
CHI
DAL
WPG
MIN
COL
STL

?? Division

LA
SJ
ANA
VAN
EDM
CAL
ARI
Old 10-12-2022, 03:51 PM   #54
Rookie

VeNOM3099's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grentthealien
Understandable, I’m sorry to hear that how are you doing these days? Health all good?
It's been over 1 year. Still recovering. Still feeling the effects of having a hole where there used to be a big ball (more like a bird egg) in my head. It's better, but it's worse at the same time. Don't know if that makes sense.

My right side is still not fully sync'd with my body. I still get dizzy spells and small phantom pains (like shocks) on the right side of my head. I can't be stressed too much or my body starts to spazz out.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not playing this... game. LOL! I can barely sit still watching people play: I watch the likes of Tougie24, NugeTV or NoSleeves12 on twitch and I feel a pang of loss for them... I also feel sad that it's 2022 and we still can't get a game that's even 10% hockey from EA when we used to have NHL 2K as a better playing videogame over 15 years ago. I can start up NHL 2K8, not touch a thing and the game plays like it's actually hockey. The tweaking I do to the sliders and settings is to adjust for certain stat preferences I have, but the AI does a good enough job of not being dumb. I don't have to "play a certain specific way" to get it to do so. I just play hockey!

And it's enjoyable... Imagine that!!

Last edited by VeNOM3099; 10-12-2022 at 03:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »