Home

am susprised NHL series is not on PC, Soccer is on PC

This is a discussion on am susprised NHL series is not on PC, Soccer is on PC within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2022, 11:16 AM   #1
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
am susprised NHL series is not on PC, Soccer is on PC

I am actually surprised the NHL series is not on PC, but soccer is on PC, it looks like FIFA has beaten them to punch, yah PC was terrible back then, but in today's age there are more gamers playing PC, they must think it's not gonna work on PC, but I disagree with that statement, it might actually work for PC, they got latest graphics cards and latest graphics on Xbox series x, latest graphics card might actually make NHL series very poplar.

with windows 11 pro out, NHL might actually look really good on PC.

Last edited by SuperGoalies; 10-13-2022 at 11:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2022, 12:45 PM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: am susprised NHL series is not on PC, Soccer is on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
I am actually surprised the NHL series is not on PC, but soccer is on PC, it looks like FIFA has beaten them to punch, yah PC was terrible back then, but in today's age there are more gamers playing PC, they must think it's not gonna work on PC, but I disagree with that statement, it might actually work for PC, they got latest graphics cards and latest graphics on Xbox series x, latest graphics card might actually make NHL series very poplar.

with windows 11 pro out, NHL might actually look really good on PC.
Soccer is the most popular sport worldwide, by a lot. Hockey is maybe in the top 10.

Also in north america where hockey is by far the most prevelant, consoles dominate the market.

I wish so bad that the series was back on PC as id love nothing more than to change these stupid goalie masks ive been looking at for the better part of a decade. Im not surprised its not on PC though.
Old 10-13-2022, 02:51 PM   #3
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

The last PC version was NHL 09, Vancouver EA doesn't fund the dev team enough to develop on PC platform. Took a while for EA to get back onto PC with Madden since 08 and they gave up on NBA Live.
Old 10-13-2022, 04:47 PM   #4
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

I dunno why you guys paint EA Sports workers, imagining them as malnourished and poor and impoverished workers, company are probably billionaires hundreds of times over.

I think they have the resources to do it, they can make up any lies they can or tell a fib or two, but I do think they can do it, just they are lazy to do it, how many times have we fallen for that now, I say at least hundred times by now.

but yeah your right.
Old 10-13-2022, 05:17 PM   #5
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
I dunno why you guys paint EA Sports workers, imagining them as malnourished and poor and impoverished workers, company are probably billionaires hundreds of times over.

I think they have the resources to do it, they can make up any lies they can or tell a fib or two, but I do think they can do it, just they are lazy to do it, how many times have we fallen for that now, I say at least hundred times by now.

but yeah your right.
Dont get me wrong. I completely agree they could do it. Furthermore i think they should do it. They just choose not to.

PC gaming is increasing especially with the massive success of the steam deck.

When EA did their whole origin premier subscription service it should have been their practise to support it with PC releases of all their titles. I bought it the first 2 years because i got Madden and Fifa for basically $100. Because Madden PC refuses to go next gen on PC i cancelled it. Not worth it just for Fifa. If they had NHL on there it would be a no brainer for me. Madden, Fifa and NHL on my steam deck? Sign me up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »