Home

NHL 23 Trial Available Now For EA Play Subscribers

This is a discussion on NHL 23 Trial Available Now For EA Play Subscribers within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 10-18-2022, 02:21 PM   #177
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 23 Trial Available Now For EA Play Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeWhy
You are a real hero, dude. There are not many folks that would play games just to warn others off, and not even get paid to do it.

How many years in a row have you had the same opinion? Or is it just these last two versions that got you all worked up?

Informed opinion? LOL! More like informed agenda.
Dude what's your point? So you don't agree with his assessment of games, guess what? You don't have to. At least he's giving his "Impression" and explaining why he doesn't like things which is the point of this thread. All you're doing is trolling and starting crap. Give some insight on the game or move on otherwise head over to the EA forums where posts like yours are common place. 🙄
Old 10-18-2022, 02:26 PM   #178
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Dude what's your point? So you don't agree with his assessment of games, guess what? You don't have to. At least he's giving his "Impression" and explaining why he doesn't like things which is the point of this thread. All you're doing is trolling and starting crap. Give some insight on the game or move on otherwise head over to the EA forums where posts like yours are common place. 🙄
Honestly, just hit the ignore button on him. He won’t be around long. The moderators don’t really pay attention to this forum but he will be gone sooner or later
Old 10-18-2022, 03:37 PM   #179
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Why don't we all just let individuals have their own opinions, without all the attacking one another?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 10-18-2022, 03:42 PM   #180
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Why don't we all just let individuals have their own opinions, without all the attacking one another?
^^^^^

In the slim case EA does check this forum, we should let them know our good thoughts as well as our gripes.

As long as it's constructive and not, "this game sux ea you lazy people", I think we all have valid thoughts and I enjoy reading through them. (even if I agree or disagree)
Old 10-18-2022, 03:52 PM   #181
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
^^^^^

In the slim case EA does check this forum, we should let them know our good thoughts as well as our gripes.

As long as it's constructive and not, "this game sux ea you lazy people", I think we all have valid thoughts and I enjoy reading through them. (even if I agree or disagree)
I was not talking about not criticizing the game, I was talking about criticizing one another's opinions.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2022, 11:24 PM   #182
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I was not talking about not criticizing the game, I was talking about criticizing one another's opinions.
I was just saying I agree with you and wanted to add that's is ok to like, and dislike the game.
Old 10-19-2022, 11:15 AM   #183
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I was just saying I agree with you and wanted to add that's is ok to like, and dislike the game.
You are right, and on a related note I think there's a LOT of folks on OS who just need to quit on certain games. If you hate the game but buy it specifically to find glitches, bugs, stupid crap, etc then maybe you should look at yourself for buying a product you hate and why you are leaning into that?

Not saying that folks can't hate on something they have bought, by all means, have at it, but if you keep doing it are you really doing yourself any favors?

I am not saying to give up on a game, but maybe take a year off or two years off and see if it improved enough for you, fixed the things you had issues with, etc

Old 10-19-2022, 11:16 PM   #184
Rookie

VeNOM3099's Arena

Quote:
Not saying that folks can't hate on something they have bought, by all means, have at it, but if you keep doing it are you really doing yourself any favors?

I am not saying to give up on a game, but maybe take a year off or two years off and see if it improved enough for you, fixed the things you had issues with, etc
You, Sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar. I tip my hat to you. Well said!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »