Home

NHL 15 Where? When? Thread

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Where? When? Thread within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2014, 09:45 AM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
NHL 15 Where? When? Thread

1 week away from the release of NHL 15, and regardless of peoples opinions(including my own) of it, I'm sure there's many who'll get it(regardless if it's release day,early release or later on when price drops).

Like all other threads like these, no posting the actual names of stores(don't think street names are allowed either?) so if you want to tell someone where you got it from(or a store you think might have it early), then pm people or something.

For me, the last time I got a NHL game, I got it a few days early(the weekend before release,I was ironically looking for another game and they didn't have it,but the store owner brought up the fact that he had NHL early,without even knowing if I wanted it) and actually verified with a mod on here that I got it early and was able to answer questions people here had about it. I'm hoping to get it early again from the same store,but I have no idea if they'll have it early or not, so if anyone else in Toronto wants to check out that store(on Friday,because they've never had a game early before Friday),then let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 10:50 AM   #2
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

Re: NHL 15 Where? When? Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
1 week away from the release of NHL 15, and regardless of peoples opinions(including my own) of it, I'm sure there's many who'll get it(regardless if it's release day,early release or later on when price drops).

Like all other threads like these, no posting the actual names of stores(don't think street names are allowed either?) so if you want to tell someone where you got it from(or a store you think might have it early), then pm people or something.

For me, the last time I got a NHL game, I got it a few days early(the weekend before release,I was ironically looking for another game and they didn't have it,but the store owner brought up the fact that he had NHL early,without even knowing if I wanted it) and actually verified with a mod on here that I got it early and was able to answer questions people here had about it. I'm hoping to get it early again from the same store,but I have no idea if they'll have it early or not, so if anyone else in Toronto wants to check out that store(on Friday,because they've never had a game early before Friday),then let me know.
If you're referring to the guy that hooked up NHL 13 (I'm pretty sure?), I'll probably be checking him out too. I've got one other idea, though not a ton of confidence in it.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:57 AM   #3

Majingir's Arena

Ya, same guy. Let me know if you do end up calling(or going into the store) and if so,then tell me if he had it or not. Like I said though,probably check on Friday since I doubt he'll have it any earlier.

They don't open until after noon though so that's really the only negative about it if you were planning on calling or something(but even then,if you call,there's no guarantee you'll even get through since many times I go there,seems like the guy in the store is on the phone just talking to friends and stuff)

Last edited by Majingir; 09-03-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-03-2014, 01:06 PM   #4
Rookie

TheManMythNdLegend's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm going to be looking around NJ/NY. Nothing too crazy. Got lucky with Madden. My guy from last year has disappeared off the face of the earth so I'm back at square 1. Hoping to get it for this weekend, so if all the Madden glitches aggravate me enough I can switch over. Best of luck to all and please PM me if you hear anything about the NY/NJ area, and I'll do the same. Happy Hunting
Old 09-03-2014, 01:45 PM   #5
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Ya, same guy. Let me know if you do end up calling(or going into the store) and if so,then tell me if he had it or not. Like I said though,probably check on Friday since I doubt he'll have it any earlier.

They don't open until after noon though so that's really the only negative about it if you were planning on calling or something(but even then,if you call,there's no guarantee you'll even get through since many times I go there,seems like the guy in the store is on the phone just talking to friends and stuff)
Yeah I've called a few times recently and never get an answer, was starting to wonder if it was even still open. They didn't end up having it early last year (or got it on Monday or something I think) so we'll see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 02:36 PM   #6

Majingir's Arena

Ya,some games you might get lucky on the release and others you might not. NHL for example I got it before the weekend, and other games I've gotten on the Monday(which even then it was a stretch cause the guy in the store had to track down his co-worker who had it on him but wasn't in the store.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:14 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

If anyone has a hookup in philadelphia. Please pm
Old 09-03-2014, 04:33 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

if someone has a hookup in montreal pm me please!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »