Home

NHL 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 08:38 AM   #33
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1
Guys hows the commentary? Any better than the demo since its the full version and not limited to 2 min periods? Doc have more excitement?
Old 09-04-2014, 08:40 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
That was confirmed to be OUT some time ago. With no plans or ability to patch it in this year.
Thank you both. Disappointing to say the least. Not sure what Sony is gaining by not allowing mp3s to be played. I always thought customizing the music made the experience so much better. Here is hoping they fix in that in the future!.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:41 AM   #35
Rookie

s_mkheidze's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Available Now For EA Access Subscribers , Post Your Impressions

I would appreciate it if someone could give a detailed account of the create-a-player option and also how be-a-gm plays. I have heard both are set back several years option wise. I saw a vid on YT that said that you have hardly no customization with be-a-pro and that you don't even get to play in the minors...you automatically start in the bigs.....that is just absolute crap if that is the case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 08:43 AM   #36
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhamlin1971
Thank you both. Disappointing to say the least. Not sure what Sony is gaining by not allowing mp3s to be played. I always thought customizing the music made the experience so much better. Here is hoping they fix in that in the future!.
Sony is gaining $$$ by holding off on including this feature. They have a paid subscription service on the PS4, but you can't even use that in game.

If their wasn't money to be lost in this it would have been done by now, plain and simple.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:44 AM   #37
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

won my game 3-1 few thoughts.
way to easy to skate around the defender.
I saw about 5 miraculous glove saves in the game.
I also saw a very natural moment where the goalie was on his rear and the puck was bouncing around in between his legs.
I couldnt one time at will.
game looked good. I used authentic puck size. no shadow. true broadcast. had some moments that looked pretty real.
crowd is pretty cool other than there are some butt ugly woman at the game I was playing.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:47 AM   #38
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Sony is gaining $$$ by holding off on including this feature. They have a paid subscription service on the PS4, but you can't even use that in game.

If their wasn't money to be lost in this it would have been done by now, plain and simple.
bigwill you definetly share my hatred for sony on the mp3 debacle. The show just wasnt quite the same this year bro.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:48 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:

Good point, should of known it's all about the mighty $$$.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:50 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
won my game 3-1 few thoughts.
way to easy to skate around the defender.
I saw about 5 miraculous glove saves in the game.
I also saw a very natural moment where the goalie was on his rear and the puck was bouncing around in between his legs.
I couldnt one time at will.
game looked good. I used authentic puck size. no shadow. true broadcast. had some moments that looked pretty real.
crowd is pretty cool other than there are some butt ugly woman at the game I was playing.

Must've been playing in Boston. I'm installing now. Have to pick up the 4 year old in a few and will have to pray she naps this afternoon or it's going to be a long day. Bright side is my 6 hours will probably not even be used up by Tuesday. Moral of the story is that if you want to play games then don't have kids.

Joey Needs a Nap!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »